Bayern Munich (N) - Pre-Season Friendly | Post-Match Thread

Need to do a Foden on McAtee and Bobb....keep them in and around the first team all season, in and out of games.

If McAtee goes out on loan again he'll not integrate into how we play, and what Pep wants him to do...if hes loaned out again, i think he'll be gone after that

Need to do a Foden on McAtee and Bobb....keep them in and around the first team all season, in and out of games.

If McAtee goes out on loan again he'll not integrate into how we play, and what Pep wants him to do...if hes loaned out again, i think he'll be gone after that
The time to judge McAtee, Bobb and Palmer is Xmas at the earliest. McAtee took time to get going last season but the Blades management had the sense to be patient. Hopefully our fans can do likewise

I had to nip out so didn't see the end but reading this thread plenty of positives.

Don't know why people have got a downer on him. He's never going to be Rodri but who is?
Exactly mate, i was critical of him on sunday as I thought he was poor, today he was a lot better, he improved as the game went on, so credit where credits due, hopefully we can finally start to see what phillips is capable of

F19mp66XsAIbwbW

Throw it on the pile
images

The time to judge McAtee, Bobb and Palmer is Xmas at the earliest. McAtee took time to get going last season but the Blades management had the sense to be patient. Hopefully our fans can do likewise

I agree. We can’t really judge any player based on a pre season friendly. Players like Mcatee need patience from the fans especially

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.