Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what sucks ..in America I have to rely on shitty fox for champions league coverage and they are not airing the bayern City game unless I have dish ..and being that they like to have a ticker on the bottom of the screen of all the scores I can't watch any of the matches and have to wait till tonight to watch the reply on live football..this sucksssss

And I refuse to watch a game I been waiting for since we got knocked out last year in some half ass pixilated screen with shitty audio ..city and I deserve more than that

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@MCFC: TEAM NEWS: Hart, Richards, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko #cityvbayern #mcfc
Good team,glad to see richards back just hope him and clichy are fit enough for a high tempo game having only come back from injuries.....

Bayern are going to pack the midfield. Yaya and fernandinho are going to have a lot of ground to cover.

bayern blade said:
Maldeika said:
Line up FCB / Aufstellung: Neuer - Dante, Ribéry, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

Mueller up front then, didn't expect that.

Not me either. But I really had problems who of Robben or Müller you want to let out in such a match. Both big match players - both the best scorers of the team etc.

It is a hell of a choice to have the two best right wingers of Europe in the same team...

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@MCFC: TEAM NEWS: Hart, Richards, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko #cityvbayern #mcfc

massive. i like the setup, second half cameos from merlin and the beast, and i am pretty confident in a positive result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.