Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethai said:
Fullbacks for this game is spot on, come on City!!!!

Agree 100%. We need all defensive pace we can muster.

Genuinely excited about this match, a real test of our ambitions.

Substitutes FCB / Einwechselspieler: Starke - van Buyten, Mandzukić, Shaqiri, Kirchhoff, Götze, Contento

Maldeika said:
bayern blade said:
Maldeika said:
Line up FCB / Aufstellung: Neuer - Dante, Ribéry, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

Mueller up front then, didn't expect that.

Not me either. But I really had problems who of Robben or Müller you want to let out in such a match. Both big match players - both the best scorers of the team etc.

It is a hell of a choice to have the two best right wingers of Europe in the same team...

Yes it might just pay off, Mueller rather than Mandzukic could be a masterstroke, certainly gives us more options.

Yesss Richards starting, why the fuck is garcia there but no jovetic. The did he he do?

Happy to see Micah back in the fold. I'm a huge fan of his. Hope his lack of matches this season doesn't affect his game tonight.

Overall, I like the selection. I knew Silva couldn't be risked to start tonight, and why should he with Nasri's current form.

Personally, I would have taken Negredo over Dzeko, but only for his work rate off the ball chasing and harassing the back line. But, I can't say that I'm displeased that Dzeko is out there.

The only question I have is, why Garcia? If Rodwell isn't fit, use Milner. Put Garcia in street clothes and bring in Jovetic in case we need an extra creative spark coming off the bench.

Rocket Sauce said:
Happy to see Micah back in the fold. I'm a huge fan of his. Hope his lack of matches this season doesn't affect his game tonight.

Overall, I like the selection. I knew Silva couldn't be risked to start tonight, and why should he with Nasri's current form.

Personally, I would have taken Negredo over Dzeko, but only for his work rate off the ball chasing and harassing the back line. But, I can't say that I'm displeased that Dzeko is out there.

The only question I have is, why Garcia? If Rodwell isn't fit, use Milner. Put Garcia in street clothes and bring in Jovetic in case we need an extra creative spark coming off the bench.
I agree Garcia is a waste of a spot ..why wouldn't we want that offensive spark off the bench if we need it..but I guess pelle can't please us all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.