Bayern Munich suspend Sadio Mané for punching Leroy Sané

Only dodgy moment I can think of is when Upemacano completely sold him up the river with a woeful back pass.
It's "sold him  down the river " The expression dates back to slavery in North America. Unruly slaves would be threatened with being sold, or sold "down the river." It was a punishment because down river life was more miserable. The work was more difficult because the heat and humidity were higher. :)

It's "sold him  down the river " The expression dates back to slavery in North America. Unruly slaves would be threatened with being sold, or sold "down the river." It was a punishment because down river life was more miserable. The work was more difficult because the heat and humidity were higher. :)
Up, down, don't think Upamecano knew which one tbh.

I completely agree, Sane come to us but for whatever reason he couldn't settle. he was a young kid who had the balls to to say he wanted out/go home (much the same as Boateng). Us as City fans will never boo an ex blue who gave their all for the shirt, and left on honest terms.

I have only ever known us boo 3 ex players
Barton (Scouse twat bully who beats his wife, but shits it from Lescott)
Milner (spotty Yorkshire, scouse wannabe, with a shit haircut)
Cancello (good looking left back who has spent too much time around the fake Ronaldo)
I remember way back when Sunderland came here with Quinn and Nicky Summerbee in their ranks.
When the names were read out, Quinn got a cheer and Nicky got booed.

Look out mama.

So he's up the Swanny then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.