Bayern Munich Thread - 2023/24

I don't get it either. Not for the England thing. Who cares north of Watford? But for the other reasons you mentioned. Yes, he has a speech impediment and a face as photogenic as Phil Jones, but he can hardly help those. Yes, the Spursy/Kanesy/Bayerny thing is funny and he was an enormous thorn in our side in the annual We Beat City Trophy, but I wish him well. He deserves to win some stuff.
You're right about the speech impediment. It makes a lot of people dislike him. Hard to understand why, because he cannot help it. A lot of the people who do dislike him for it actually see themselves as tolerant people. Same with Phil Jones. I don't know either bloke, but they've both done well in life - rich beyond their wildest dreams, played for their country, do something for a living that they love, etc.

Aside from being Englands all time top goal scorer - Consistently played well, consistently scored, consistently given his all in a very tough lone position up front.
So the same as Rooney, Shearer, Lineker etc. Didn't get them any special treatment in here, don't know why you expect people to give a fuck about Kane.

So the same as Rooney, Shearer, Lineker etc. Didn't get them any special treatment in here, don't know why you expect people to give a fuck about Kane.

All legends of the game, all done amazing in their careers for club and country. All get respect from me.

Presumably like the Community Shield, this trophy means fuck all except to clubs that won fuck all like Arsenal. Otherwise there's no way they would have played someone who presumably hadn't even had the chance to train with his new teammates. I'm sure he'll do well there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.