Bayern Munich Thread - 2023/24

Top goal scorer largely via stat padding against shit teams like Andorra (which he selfishly insisted on playing against in order to stat-pad when it would have benefited the squad more for a second striker like Tammy to play).

Has bottled it for England when it mattered in the big games at the big tournaments.

Anyone who thinks he "gave his all in a very tough lone position up front" can't have actually watched England play much.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his bottling gene infected Bayern.

I'll grant that he's great at scoring penalties (most of the time).
Hmmm…he spends half his time in midfield.

Top goal scorer largely via stat padding against shit teams like Andorra (which he selfishly insisted on playing against in order to stat-pad when it would have benefited the squad more for a second striker like Tammy to play).

Has bottled it for England when it mattered in the big games at the big tournaments.

Anyone who thinks he "gave his all in a very tough lone position up front" can't have actually watched England play much.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his bottling gene infected Bayern.

I'll grant that he's great at scoring penalties (most of the time).
I've never bought into this idea of "stat padding" as anything other than infantile social media banter.

Every elite forward stat pads. Messi, Ronaldo, our very own Viking, you name it. He's a world class striker and anyone thinking otherwise is a bit dense, in my opinion. I think he'll hit 40+ for them and be in with a real chance of the CL.

There was a moment in the game (penalty award?)when sir harrry did his typical thing of standing next to the ref with his arm round him and kimmich just came barreling in and told kane to fuck off, pushed him out the way. Kane is gonna have to get used to not being the big don English captain that everyone panders to in Germany!
Good point.

His over the shoulder foul trademark might not be ignored as much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.