Bayern Munich v City (Tuesday 10 December)

easy getting there....6 hours driving for me...away stand ticket...now that's a struggle

How many points do people think you'll need for this?

Obviously the previous results will have some bearing on this as if we need a result to qualify then it'll probably be more popular but it's the only one of the three I can do so I'm hoping I can get a ticket.

Maybe book a package on one of the travel sites. About 270 for 2 nights going the Monday back the wed. That's hotels around the central station which is best for transport etc

kenzie115 said:

Obviously the previous results will have some bearing on this as if we need a result to qualify then it'll probably be more popular but it's the only one of the three I can do so I'm hoping I can get a ticket.

Will completely depend on what is required from the game

Carl_Man_City said:
kenzie115 said:

Will completely depend on what is required from the game

What game?

German beer and Christmas markets, what more do you want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.