Bayern Munich v City (Tuesday 10 December)

andyhinch said:
Maldeika said:
andyhinch said:
That's the spirt, can't wait. Toby on steins of Bacardi and coke should be fun:)

You will be in Bavaria.

Bavarians generally make brandy out of everything; most common are the fruit brandies (Obstler) and the herb liqueurs (such as Sechsämtertropfen from northern Bavaria). For a real Altbayern feeling, try Bärwurz, Kräuterwurz or Blutwurz.

http://www.bavaria.by/culinary-bavaria-recipes-food-drink
I've been many times thankyou, Toby drinks Bacardi and coke, none of that foreign rubbish:) I on the other hand will drink anything.
what the bloody hell do you think bacardi, and coke, is?

squirtyflower said:
andyhinch said:
Maldeika said:
You will be in Bavaria.

Bavarians generally make brandy out of everything; most common are the fruit brandies (Obstler) and the herb liqueurs (such as Sechsämtertropfen from northern Bavaria). For a real Altbayern feeling, try Bärwurz, Kräuterwurz or Blutwurz.

http://www.bavaria.by/culinary-bavaria-recipes-food-drink
I've been many times thankyou, Toby drinks Bacardi and coke, none of that foreign rubbish:) I on the other hand will drink anything.
what the bloody hell do you think bacardi, and coke, is?
Is Bacardi not made in Longsight?

Anyone planning on dropping in at Augustiner Keller at some point this time round? Did it last time but the beer garden will probably be too cold weather-wise. Had a look on their website and it looks just as good a set-up indoors so might have that as a starting point when we arrive the day before the match.

M18CTID said:
Anyone planning on dropping in at Augustiner Keller at some point this time round? Did it last time but the beer garden will probably be too cold weather-wise. Had a look on their website and it looks just as good a set-up indoors so might have that as a starting point when we arrive the day before the match.

This place is definitely on my to-do list. Augustiner is my favourite beer. We're arriving on the Sunday before the game to explore the city.

M18CTID said:

I think there's a lot of blues staying near the augustiner keller by the train station. I've got a few groups of mates going over separately and I think we'll all be in the augustiner keller on the monday evening. Hopefully it will be full of blues and we can have a top night

The Fat el Hombre said:
M18CTID said:

I think there's a lot of blues staying near the augustiner keller by the train station. I've got a few groups of mates going over separately and I think we'll all be in the augustiner keller on the monday evening. Hopefully it will be full of blues and we can have a top night

Will be in there (inside this time) with Mrs raininspain from Monday evening.

BayernMan said:
Whitworth Park said:
BayernMan said:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena!

Abandon all hope ye who enter....

Was there last time mate.
Like Old Trafford, full of tourists, shit atmosphere considering size and construction.
Dortmund piss all over you.
The same fans that out sang you guys at the Ethiad?

Wayhaay :-) !

In in anycase I'd be more worried if Dortmund could outplayed us on the pitch.

james1910 said:
just booked two nights flying from manchester and staying @ the rivoli hotel in munich £290 each
trvelrepublic
fly out monday @1010 and back on the wen's on the 0935

Me and my dad did the same with Travel Republic but flying out 1055 Mon AM and return Weds 1400 for £297. Second time I've used that website after going to Dortmund last year for a similar price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.