Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Ducado

Team supported
City
Disappointed is a bit of an understatement really but onwards and upwards we live and learn

Anyway all match discussion in this thread please even if you are angry or disappointed it does not mean you can start threads just to vent your spleen!

All other threads will be deleted or merged, don't waste your time

Half Time at Bayern

At 1-0 going into half time we was still in the game but then we conceded a poor second goal and Joe rightly has a massive snap on his defenders. I'd love to know what was said in that dressing room at half time because we've come out two goals down and looked totally uninterested, no urgency, no movement, no fight or desire to get back into this game. For Tevez to refuse to come on (if indeed he did) then something serious must have been said. That doesn't excuse him, if he has a point to be made then the dressing room is the place, he has a responsibility to the club and to those fans who have travelled to Munich, but I can't believe that the substitution alone of Dzeko for De Jong was the sole reason for what went on. Mancini looked lost when the cameras picked him out.

I don't think we've heard the end of this one.

Ducado said:
Disappointed is a bit of an understatement really but onwards and upwards we live and learn

Anyway all match discussion in this thread please even if you are angry or disappointed it does not mean you can start threads just to vent your spleen!

dissapointed not with the loss but the manner

Thought our midfield was utter utter shambolic and work rate was wank

Pigeonho said:
I tell thee all as i've just told me distraught pal. I would rather be away at Munich losing 2-0, albeit with BM making a couple of odd choices, than away in the Faeroe Isles on a random Thursday in a poor competition. It's all a learning curve and the beauty is that we will qualify again come the end of the season. This group was always going to be hard, and hard it is proving to be. Spurs got a lot of praise last season but they were a fluke, a phoney club who will never qualify again. This is what the CL is all about, hard matches away at top, top clubs, not phoney performances against ageing Italian teams. We've been spanked by what I regard as the favourites for the competition, i'll take that, sip my wine and sleep sound we have the squad to qualify again next season, should this season prove too soon. Spurs spunked too early and always were destined to do so, we are spunking slowly, the vinegar strokes are years off, but we will continue to have those vinegar strokes in this competition because we are, quite frankly, here to stay.
I do question Toure for Lescott though, but hey ho, shit happens.

Ducado said:

Feel like a big man deleting those threads?

Big talking points and ur keeping them off the board.aren't u great.

Right. we weren't fantastic by any stretch, but for the first 30 minutes we competed, and we got unlucky with a couple of decisions. I don't agree with some of the subs, but this is our first season in the Champions League and we lost AWAY to one of the strongest squads in the world after having a damn good go at it. Not the end of the world, and I look forward to the rest of this season. CTID and all that, but lets all laugh at those cunts outside of Manchester. 3-3 to Basel! At home! WHAT A FAIL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.