Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Very poor in midfield, thought hart and richards came away with credit would love to know where we stand legally with tevez

Once we went 1 down that was possibly the worst football I've seen us play since the take over. Yes I know it was Bayern, Ribery was on FIRE, and it was at Bayern, but the only player who can hold his head up after that is Hart.

Silva needs something extra to make the difference in these big games, and it's not Nasri, or Yaya playing DM. I've never seen him so quiet.

Oh and someone take Tevez out the back and shoot that little prick :)

well that was hard to watch, they are levels above us. I really don't understand how barry is a hero on this site i really don't, slow as fuck.
Aguero,Nasri,Dzeko didn't turn up at all today

and Kolo? Lol.... is all i can say at the moment.

The subs, Striker off for a midfielder down 2-0? Yup okay then Mancini..

Champions League lesson. No shame in losing to a great side away but the manner of the defeat is disappointing.

Tevez is the worlds biggest **** and I want this guy far away from the team because he gets the other players thinking its ok to question the manager (thats our job :P)

And for you Barry lovers out there - proof that this concrete footed pleb is shocking.

Bayern are a great team. Ref was a bent fucking homer but until we learn to play with pace and energy we will struggle against the very best.

Whatever has gone on with the bench tonight is also a disgrace and those responsible want fucking!

is it just me or does Yaya look a shadow of the player he was last season? no work rate, none of the surging runs he was full of last season (although defensive duties have taken priority).

Barry is too slow and there's no width when plan A isn't working.

There's no disgrace going out of the competition at the group stage (i'm not suggesting its over btw) but i genuinely do not think we are ready for this competition yet.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 pm --<br /><br />is it just me or does Yaya look a shadow of the player he was last season? no work rate, none of the surging runs he was full of last season (although defensive duties have taken priority).

Barry is too slow and there's no width when plan A isn't working.

There's no disgrace going out of the competition at the group stage (i'm not suggesting its over btw) but i genuinely do not think we are ready for this competition yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.