Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Carlos tevez

i cant say what i want to happen to you mate,im not that kinda fucking person.

your a disgrace to this club and i hope nothing but the worst for you in the future.

let down,the club,the sheikh,the fans and himself.

buring my tevez jersey as i speak,dramatic?prob,willl i regret it??NO

Clearly Mancini decided he wanted to try and keep it at 2-0. There was a digusting lack of fight in the 2nd half, that doesnt bode well if that how our heads are going to drop when we go a couple of goals down, pathetic performance. I accept Bayern were the better side but we could at least have put some effort in.

is it just me or does Yaya look a shadow of the player he was last season? no work rate, none of the surging runs he was full of last season (although defensive duties have taken priority).

Barry is too slow and there's no width when plan A isn't working.

There's no disgrace going out of the competition at the group stage (i'm not suggesting its over btw) but i genuinely do not think we are ready for this competition yet.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:40 pm --<br /><br />is it just me or does Yaya look a shadow of the player he was last season? no work rate, none of the surging runs he was full of last season (although defensive duties have taken priority).

There's no disgrace going out of the competition at the group stage (i'm not suggesting its over btw) but i genuinely do not think we are ready for this competition yet.

bag of shit. Mancini out. Absolute shit. Worst subs ever. Why not play tevez? Pride comes before a fall, roberto.

I was fucking fuming when NDJ came on for dzeko just as the rest of the bench.. NDJ should of started aswel as Tevez... Mancini has some explaining to do

Milner deserves to start over barry although yaya fucking garbage aswel

Three areas for me.

1) DM- Yaya was fatigued, as he has shit stamina, and Barry was too slow. They had strikers cutting right in front of the box and no one was there. Milner and NDJ please. Their DM was incredible, lots of energy and great positioning.

2) Dzeko didn't cut it. He had one chance and missed. His passing wasn't great either.

3) We played a CB who effectively hasn't played a competitive match in 7 months.

There were other areas like Nasri not contributing, Aguero and Silva isolated, but these are the critical differences. A draw was do-able but not with that setup.

Mancinis subs were right!!

We needed a midfield!! Though I would have preferred Aguero off for DeJong as Dzeko in the little he played was better than both Aguero, Silva and Nasri!!

All is all you cant fault Mancini, the strikers or the defenders. FAULT THE MIDFIELD!!

Tevez is beyond redemption. I hope Anzhi buy him - what other club has the wits and money to pull that off? Hope the Russian tundra appeals to him more than Manchester.

Clearly Mancini decided he wanted to try and keep it at 2-0. There was a digusting lack of fight in the 2nd half, that doesnt bode well if that how our heads are going to drop when we go a couple of goals down, pathetic performance. I accept Bayern were the better side but we could at least have put some effort in.

is it just me or does Yaya look a shadow of the player he was last season? no work rate, none of the surging runs he was full of last season (although defensive duties have taken priority).

There's no disgrace going out of the competition at the group stage (i'm not suggesting its over btw) but i genuinely do not think we are ready for this competition yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.