Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Hydemcfc said:
mcfcjon said:
Anyone who says Mancini has lost the dressing room is OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MIND. We are JOINT TOP OF THE LEAGUE having scored a SHITLOAD of goals. We played BAYERN FUCKING MUNICH tonight, one of the best teams in the world and for a while, we competed until we simply got unlucky from some ref decisions. Sure I don't agree with the subs, but I cant think of anyone who would do a better job than Mancini. As for Tevez? He can fucking die in a fire for all I care.

Sorry mate but when you see the reaction of Tevez,Zabba and Dzeko it would certainly appear that there was a lack of respect for Mancini and the rest of the management team.

Zabba was ranting at Tevez for refusing to get off the bench.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 pm --<br /><br />
Hydemcfc said:
mcfcjon said:
Anyone who says Mancini has lost the dressing room is OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MIND. We are JOINT TOP OF THE LEAGUE having scored a SHITLOAD of goals. We played BAYERN FUCKING MUNICH tonight, one of the best teams in the world and for a while, we competed until we simply got unlucky from some ref decisions. Sure I don't agree with the subs, but I cant think of anyone who would do a better job than Mancini. As for Tevez? He can fucking die in a fire for all I care.

Sorry mate but when you see the reaction of Tevez,Zabba and Dzeko it would certainly appear that there was a lack of respect for Mancini and the rest of the management team.

Zabba was ranting at Tevez for refusing to get off the bench.

Beaten by a quality team tonight. Lapses in concentration were punished. Thinking of the positives we started well just couldn't maintain with the quality of bayern mfd.
Hart made some great saves throughout the game.

Tevez let us down on the biggest stage. Can't believe his action tonight.

i can take loosing to one of europe's "giants", i can take having a bad day at the office, but i can't take the fact that we have given the media exactly what they have been waiting for...a player fucking mutiny. really upset tonight. you little shit carlos, how dare you humility this club in front of the watching world. you horrible bastard

Tevez is a disgrace and should never play or train with the first team again.
People are saying Zabba had confrontation with manager. I dont believe that is the case. Watching the pictures of dug-out Zabba is dusgusted with Tevez and whilst Tevez is trying to engage him Zabba is completely blanking him.

Hydemcfc said:
mcfcjon said:

Mancini admitted that he though Pablo said something and he said.something back he then.was later told Pablo had said nothing so he personally apologized to him... He then explained that he will have words with Dzeko but understands his frustration and then goes on to say that Tevez had refused to go on.....

so.in conclusion 1 mishap was a mistake the other was pure frustration at being 2-0 down and then lastly the other was purely down to a player that had already decided that his decision to never play for.us.or.give a shit was made up when he heard he was on the bench.....<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm --<br /><br />
Hydemcfc said:
mcfcjon said:

Mancini admitted that he though Pablo said something and he said.something back he then.was later told Pablo had said nothing so he personally apologized to him... He then explained that he will have words with Dzeko but understands his frustration and then goes on to say that Tevez had refused to go on.....

so.in conclusion 1 mishap was a mistake the other was pure frustration at being 2-0 down and then lastly the other was purely down to a player that had already decided that his decision to never play for.us.or.give a shit was made up when he heard he was on the bench.....

Bobby is pissed. Said Tevez will never play again and has given Dzeko a right bollocking and said "no player will ever do this with me again".

Step forward Mr Bolotelli and show Dzeko why he should shut his gob in future.

mancini said he made a mistake with zabba and he was shouting at tevez, dezko needs putting straight and carlos shouldn't even be allowed to travel back with the team

Ragnarok said:
Did Bobby say anything Dzeko. i am reading that he has handed dzeko something of a final warning

Its in the BBC Report

Roberto Mancini on Carlos Tevez after the Argentine refused to come off the bench tonight: "He's finished with me, with me he's finished."
More from Mancini on Tevez: "Can you imagine a Bayern Munich, Milan or Man Utd player doing this?" And on Edin Dzeko, who reacted angrily after being brought off: "He had a poor game. In terms of being unhappy, it should be me, not him. This is the last time with me a player will do this."

I can take the defeat, but I want the team to be united so that they can fight back in the next game.

I can accept that Tevez is out on his own, and he's been in dispute for some time. That wouldn't bother me too much as he hasn't been playing this season anyway

But it worries me that the press are reporting that other players were showing dissent. Not clear if this was just unhappiness at getting beat in an important game, or if they were angry with tevez or showing dissent to the manager.

I wouldn't like to be a Blackburn fan at the weekend. City will hit back hard

Bring on all the criticism possible. The more the better

Bobby is pissed. Said Tevez will never play again and has given Dzeko a right bollocking and said "no player will ever do this with me again".

Step forward Mr Bolotelli and show Dzeko why he should shut his gob in future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.