Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Clevers said:
citymad said:
Hydemcfc said:
Judging the reaction of the players to the substitutions i would guess that Mancini has lost the dressing room. The pictures of what appeared to be happening on the bench did not make happy watching. If it's true that Tevez refused to come on it speaks volumes on the lack of respect that the players have for the management.

This is my biggest fear and I suspect the gutter media will run with this at every opportunity. Mancini needs to be strong.

What it shows is Tevez is a total knobhead.

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 pm --

citymad said:
Hydemcfc said:
Judging the reaction of the players to the substitutions i would guess that Mancini has lost the dressing room. The pictures of what appeared to be happening on the bench did not make happy watching. If it's true that Tevez refused to come on it speaks volumes on the lack of respect that the players have for the management.

This is my biggest fear and I suspect the gutter media will run with this at every opportunity. Mancini needs to be strong.

What it shows is Tevez is a total knobhead.

mancini has shown how easy for him to deal with players with like tevez in the likes of bellamy, adebayor.... Not only mancini/management need to be firm, but also the fans need to show their position clearly towards this slum's kid.

bluemoon73 said:
Mancini just admited tevez refused to play....in roberto we trust

Totally agree, time for us as city fans to get behind the manager, also time for the owners to get rid of tevez and anyone else who is attached to kia joorabchian, any player who disrespects the team and the manager like that needs to go imo, yes Bobby made some bad decisions tonight but there is no doubt he is the right man for the job imo.

show Tevez the door now and drag him through the courts for breech of contract.

tevez saw we were wounded and chose to stick the knife in and twist it. i'd go so far as to say it was his plan all along. he can never be allowed near our team again. a few others need putting in their place but after we will be fine. we wont let this fuck us up and we will march on

Surely by him refusing to play thats grounds for dismissal or at least us not paying his wages. Saying that Im sure theres a loophole somewhere where he gets off scott free.

dowty said:
i will never cheer tevez again.

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm --

Haven't done so since December #BadgeMePlease<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 pm --<br /><br />
dowty said:

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm --

Haven't done so since December #BadgeMePlease

He can't play another first team game as that is akin to him picking and choosing the matches he wants to play in.

Don't want him to play again for us but neither do I want him to leave - because that means he has won.

Let him train alone until his contract runs down - we are in a fruitful position to take a hit on any possible transfer fee.

F*CK HIM!

mcfcjon said:
Anyone who says Mancini has lost the dressing room is OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MIND. We are JOINT TOP OF THE LEAGUE having scored a SHITLOAD of goals. We played BAYERN FUCKING MUNICH tonight, one of the best teams in the world and for a while, we competed until we simply got unlucky from some ref decisions. Sure I don't agree with the subs, but I cant think of anyone who would do a better job than Mancini. As for Tevez? He can fucking die in a fire for all I care.

Sorry mate but when you see the reaction of Tevez,Zabba and Dzeko it would certainly appear that there was a lack of respect for Mancini and the rest of the management team.

Rushton121 said:
Positives:

Joe Hart
Our performance for the first 30 minutes

Negatives:

Tactics
Substitutions
Yaya Toure
Our Defending
Lack of Width
Carlos Tevez
Nail on head, pretty much.
While we are not Rags and don't threaten the lives of our own players and their women, Tevez surely has no future in this city and deserves pitiless scorn and a harsh lesson in home truths if the twat dares to leave his hated mansion for, say, his usual session on the driving range in Cheadle on Thursday afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.