Bayern Munich v MCFC Post match Discussion thread

Hi guys, this is first time i'm writing on your forum.

I must say that i am very disappointed!-Not about the tam, not about Tevez and Dzeko, but about Mancini. I think he is not the right coach for this team. His knowhow is terribele.
IMHO, Dzeko was one of the best players against Bayern Munich!! Look at Aguero, Nasri, Kolo...Very very poor...

The Dzeko substitution doesnt make any sense. And wats happend with Lescot?
Why should he substitute a striker which palys good? If u do so, u have to expect that this palyer would be depressedn and would not givwe his best in the next game...

just watched the game again. sober this time

bayern were brilliant 2nd half....BUT

to go in at ht 2-0 up? possibly one of the most undeserved half time leads ive ever seen. both our pen claims were stone wall pens and would of meant a red card for boateng too!! it could of been oh so different

foley87 said:
just watched the game again. sober this time

bayern were brilliant 2nd half....BUT

to go in at ht 2-0 up? possibly one of the most undeserved half time leads ive ever seen. both our pen claims were stone wall pens and would of meant a red card for boateng too!! it could of been oh so different

I completely agree with the first one, Toni Kroos said yesterday "I had a great view of it and expected the ref to give it".
I wouldn't have given the second one though.

i thought the one on Richards was more blatant than the first. JB just stepped right infront of MR and was nowhere near the ball. Before you say it i thought the Kompany on Ribery was a pen too

foley87 said:
i thought the one on Richards was more blatant than the first. JB just stepped right infront of MR and was nowhere near the ball. Before you say it i thought the Kompany on Ribery was a pen too

I just thought the Richards one was a challenge that if it's outside the box he'll give a free kick but inside they often don't give a pen.
There was no doubt about the first one or the Ribery one though. I agree that if we'd gone 0-1 down in the third minute the game could have developed much differently, we'll never know, I think we'd certainly have seen Robben about 45 minutes earlier.

There is too much ifs...

Could be, that the penalty would have been saved and Bayern would not have taken 30 minutes to come into the game. We have Neuer in it - he must somewhen start to earn his wage ;)

Could have been that they would not have been so sloppy with their chances and created more - they did not really excel to much in it after the had the 2 goals. I haven't seen one really chance for ManCity - nothing that was a real big chance.

At the beginning all of them were pretty nervous. I think it would have been another game if Badstuber would have been in it. Your just remarked that this was a new defense set up. Boateng was given more of Badstubers tasks to start the game from back but you remarked that this was not his and that he is used to be the right partner in the defense set and not the left. Never saw him there before.

it is all ifs and buts, but a stonewall penalty that early, that isn't given, can change a game. was a really really poor decision the first one

sarah_jane_wow said:
Why all this unmitigated praise of Joe Hart? The lad did well overall, made a couple of good saves, and I acknowledge that a goalkeeper's mistakes are always magnified. But...instead of shouting at his defenders, Joe Hart should follow a simple rule of good goalkeeping that every schoolboy knows: if you can't hold the ball, put it out behind for a corner; whatever you do, don't spill it for an opposing striker to pounce on.

Would Shay Given have done that? Hardly...

And mark my words: that zonal marking will do for City the same as it did for Liverpool when that prize Spanish idiot Benitiz was in charge.

I'm also amazed that Mancini didn't use a winger to get behind the Bayern defence. Adam Johnson is seriously underused in that side, and is scintillating and threatening everytime he comes on as a a sub, unfortunately usually for only about ten minutes.

I also think Richard Dunne is way better than any central defender we have right now.

What have we come to? Where are we going?
Hmmm..........I wonder if anyone can guess what country you come from!

JBG said:
strongbowholic said:
santasa said:
So, it can't be more clear then this !!! Sure, they wont say Mancin made a ridiculous mistake, not directly anyway, but no doubt what whole Europe buzzing about all night and day long when it comes to Edin-Bob issue.

We have one prostitute - Tevez, and that's clear; and then we have manager pimp an excellent striker and ultimate team player into prostitute !

And most of the fans are still dazzled with Mancini - sorry, this is his mess and I think he should be second to go (after Tevez). How long will he stay depend of team performance in this group stage of CL. We'll seee.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:12 am --

Ah, like you don't understand what means this "fluke" in post above ?
Put down the games console and step away from Fifa 12.

Macaroni charmer, eh? Interesting aside. Gathering you are more Bosnian patriot than City fan. Shouldn't you be at war or summat?

Considering what Bosnians went through this is an unbelievable low blow. Genocide is funny now?

I was confident Dzeko would be the real deal for City but it looks like it might not work out.

Sell the lad in any case. More than anything I'm just disappointed that City as a whole isn't performing. The fact that we've spent so much money makes it sting even worse. The time may come when the Sheik decides to cut his losses. Scary thought!
Apologies; cider had well and truly taken it's toll last night. Cheerfully retracted.

Was annoyed the poster was coming from a Dzeko fan view rather than a City fan view, if you see what I mean. Unnecessary and apologies again.

I love Dzeko, think he is an immense player, I just happen to agree he with Mancini that he was not at his best last night so deserved to be subbed.

Apologies; cider had well and truly taken it's toll last night. Cheerfully retracted.
[/quote]

I love Strongow, luckily there is a shop here that sells it in 2 litre bottles as it's difficult to find over here !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.