Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mangala in with VK would echo the same change in defence that RM did there. I'd prefer to keep a known partnership together for that game and save him for twitting Costa on Sunday.

bert's broken neck said:
Last time Bayern lost a home CL tie was against us - lightening does strike twice sometimes. Come On You Blues - dick 'em again!
Diden´t Madrid turn them over last year in the semi? , iirc Ramos scored twice against them and Ronaldo eventually beating them 4-1 or 4-0 something like that.

As far as the match goes we´re certainly capable of beating them at their home patch as we proved last year, I fancy us to get the 3 points.

My team would be

Hart

Sagna.........Kompany.........Demi.........Clichy

Yaya........Ferna........Milner

Navas......Dzeko.......Nasri

Resting Silva and Aguero for Chelsea. Especially the latter, don´t want him breaking down again, starting 2 highintensity games in the space of 4-5 days might just do that.

Can't see us getting anything out of this game. Such a shame its not next month.

Will be interesting to see what team MP puts out, I believe the club want the CL over the Prem now.............may see the more ambitious side tomorrow instead of on Sunday.

nehe11 said:
bert's broken neck said:
Last time Bayern lost a home CL tie was against us - lightening does strike twice sometimes. Come On You Blues - dick 'em again!
Diden´t Madrid turn them over last year in the semi? , iirc Ramos scored twice against them and Ronaldo eventually beating them 4-1 or 4-0 something like that.

As far as the match goes we´re certainly capable of beating them at their home patch as we proved last year, I fancy us to get the 3 points.

My team would be

Hart

Sagna.........Kompany.........Demi.........Clichy

Yaya........Ferna........Milner

Navas......Dzeko.......Nasri

Resting Silva and Aguero for Chelsea. Especially the latter, don´t want him breaking down again, starting 2 highintensity games in the space of 4-5 days might just do that.

I could certainly see the logic in resting Aguero. But not Silva - without him, we won't get on the ball anyway near enough.

Its my 40th birthday tomorrow so im hoping for a great result from the boys.

We are more than capable of winning this game.

Breast of luck lads!

I'd be surprised if Aguero or Silva were rested.

To your owners, the CL is imperative in your growth. You'll be sending out the strongest side possible IMO.

He may rest Demechelis for Sunday though and Mangala in for the extra bit of pace given Bayern's attacking movement.

Hart
Sagna - Kompany - Mangala - Clichy
Navas - Yaya - Fernandinho - Milner
Silva
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.