Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sjk2008 said:
I'd be surprised if Aguero or Silva were rested.

To your owners, the CL is imperative in your growth. You'll be sending out the strongest side possible IMO.

He may rest Demechelis for Sunday though and Mangala in for the extra bit of pace given Bayern's attacking movement.

Hart
Sagna - Kompany - Mangala - Clichy
Navas - Yaya - Fernandinho - Milner
Silva
Aguero

Other than up front, that's the team I expect. Think Manny may start Edin, with Sergio for last 30 mins.

Hello again guys ! Not been on recently due to work commitments and now I'm on holiday on Crete so I'll be watching in the pub. Hope the fans in Munich have a good time, result excepted of course. Anyway, Sun shining, wine tastes good, catch you later, all the best BB.

Looks like Martinez, Shweinsteiger, Robben, Ribery, Thiago all out.

Still got some worldys playing but it's probably our best possible time to play them.

I think Nasri and Yaya were sat to be rested for this one, so they're starting. We'll probably lose Navas or Milner in favor of Nasri and I think Mangala will make his debut. I wonder if Milner might not make up part of a midfield 3 with Yaya and Fernandinho, given our success against them with Garcia in the last match.

Will be a tough game regardless of who they're missing, I always think their defence can be had though.

Demi will keep his spot, no reason to drop him. I think he'll put Caballero in though.

I'm pretty sure Fernando is out for this one? If so then it will be Yaya-Dinho deep imo with Nasri-Silva-Milner ahead of them. Serg then being upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.