Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but Robben will be in training tonight.

The question he was asked by the English reporter was good...

Van Gaal wanted some of your players, Müller, Schweinsteiger...

Pep: I know. But they do not have enough money... (his first answer!)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballuser.com/1109108/Manchester_City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballuser.com/1109108/Manchester_City</a>

Even if Robben is out they'd still have a very strong team

1109112_FC_Bayern_Munchen.jpg

Great to see two kids travelling with the team.Pozo has had a rough couple of seasons but hopefully,given his impressive performance against Wolves the other day,he is on the right track again.Lawlor also seems to be developing well,it appears we have some excellent goalkeeping prospects/future options.

Anyone no anywhere to watch the game in Kissimmee florida? Thanks in anticipation

ElanJo said:
Even if Robben is out they'd still have a very strong team

1109112_FC_Bayern_Munchen.jpg

I do not see Benatia in the starting formation in such a match - not for his first start. We are playing easier teams in the next two weeks in the league and I see him starting then. I am not even sure that they are really able to communicate on the pitch without problems with him right now.

I hope that Robben is ok to start and I do not want Shaqiri on the pitch. Robben and Müller together is simply an upgrade to each of them alone and right now the problems we have are mainly because of injuries and when it means offense the lack of training together. Having two players that know each other from the scratch of that calibre would help a lot.

The defense probably is already set - Alaba, Dante, Boateng, Lahm
The offense depends on Robben or not Robben.
And the midfield will be Alonso

Surely playing will be Neuer, Alaba, Boateng, Dante, Lahm, Alonso, Müller, Lewandowski, probably Götze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.