Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
bayern blade said:
Robben can play, TZ is not ruling Ribery out 100% either.

The manager a bigger liar than Ferguson then?

No,looking like he won't make it now. Robben won't be fully fit either, our injury list is horrendous tbh, Ribery, Thiago, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Martinez, Badstuber. Half the team is out, I'd take a draw in all honesty.

Not an ideal time to play them with Chelski upcoming next weekend, but not likely to catch Bayern without one (potentially two) of their key players out of action either, which is an unusual let off for us at long last! I'd take a scrappy draw. We know Pep likes his sides to retain possession, so not anticipating the most enthralling of games, but as long as we play a 5 man midfield we shouldn't get our arses handed to us. I predict a 1-1 draw.

Team I'd play:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Fernandinho Nasri
Navas Y.Toure Silva
Aguero

Bring on Milner in the 2nd half, was phenomenal in the victory at their place last year!

**Such a shame Fernando is out injured, he is tailor made for big occasions like this but we'll have to cope with 'Dinho instead...not a bad alternative I suppose!

Golden opportunity to beat Bayern. They are missing a few players and we should play our strongest side, pick up 3 points, and worry about Chelsea afterwards and then play our strongest side again. Bollocks to rotation.

City Raider said:
bayern blade said:

Ribery for sure is out. Probably for even more than the next match. The 20 minutes Saturday were his first competition match since 3 months.

He was not in the last training - and that means for sure that he is not playing. He is not in full form and rythm anyways.

Compleancy is the biggest enemy of this team. The difficult matches at the end usually were the easiest matches whereas the easy matches often were a lot more difficult in the last 2 seasons. The massive injuries for sure are a problem.

bayern blade said:
City Raider said:
bayern blade said:

No,looking like he won't make it now. Robben won't be fully fit either, our injury list is horrendous tbh, Ribery, Thiago, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Martinez, Badstuber. Half the team is out, I'd take a draw in all honesty.

It can work both ways though with players coming in desperate to make an impression

yatesy94 said:
Not an ideal time to play them with Chelski upcoming next weekend, but not likely to catch Bayern without one (potentially two) of their key players out of action either, which is an unusual let off for us at long last! I'd take a scrappy draw. We know Pep likes his sides to retain possession, so not anticipating the most enthralling of games, but as long as we play a 5 man midfield we shouldn't get our arses handed to us. I predict a 1-1 draw.

Team I'd play:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Fernandinho Nasri
Navas Y.Toure Silva
Aguero

Bring on Milner in the 2nd half, was phenomenal in the victory at their place last year!

**Such a shame Fernando is out injured, he is tailor made for big occasions like this but we'll have to cope with 'Dinho instead...not a bad alternative I suppose!
Zabaleta won't be playing as he's suspended.

Will be interesting given the quality of our opposition in this group whether we'd be happy to settle for a draw. Could drop points against any of them really and given their injury situation I'd hope we'd be going to win.

hart

sagna
kompany
mangala
clichy

fernandinho
yaya

navas
silva
milner

aguero

with them having so many players out this is a good oportunity for us to beat them and make a important step in finish 1st in the group at the end of the day this is what our owner want most:CL

2-1 win for us Go Cityyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.