Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Azul Luna said:
1106668_Manchester_City.jpg

Kolarov only works well on the wing as an impact if you ask me, one of the mistakes when playing against Barcelona last season at home was playing him on the wing.

SrilankanBlue said:
Nearly forgot Zaba is banned for this, good thing we have a functioning backup RB this year atleast

What about Fernandinho as well?

eh? he just got a yellow if i recall correctly

MeatHunterrr said:
I think we can snatch this, but even draw would be a good result for us if we are thinking about topping the group which we should.

Caballero
Sagna Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Milner Toure
Silva Aguero Nasri

SUBS: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Dzeko, Jovetic
6 changes.

that looks like the team to me , squad rotation , resting some players for the chelsea game , we cant let the chavs get 8 points clear.

markbmcfc said:
Azul Luna said:

I like this.

I was just going to post I would play Clichy and Kolarov.

It's not a game for Nasri and we definitely need 3 in midfield, given last years debacle at home.

Throw Nasri, Dzeko and Navas on in the last 20 mins or so.

I think it's a game we can win and we shouldn't show any fear, we just need to be tactically set up correctly, which we weren't last year.

zaba is suspended. id start with navas on right and silva on left, rest of team looks good.

Hate these bastards.

Pass pass pass in defence and midfield for 5 minutes. Lose the ball. Dive. Win a free kick.

Referee always protects them and gives us nothing.

If i see any more Ribery and Robben dives I'll rip my eyes out.

---------------Caballero----------------
Sagna----Kompany---Demi---------Clichy
------------Fern---Yaya----------------
Navas----------Silva---------------Nasri
--------------Aguerooo-----------------

2-1 to City. Come on blues!

Chelsea game is the priority for me. We can easily make up losing this in the remaining 5 games, but losing to Chelsea could be fatal.

NoahCity said:
Chelsea game is the priority for me. We can easily make up losing this in the remaining 5 games, but losing to Chelsea could be fatal.

Yep,I'm with you on that. Got to beat Chelsea. Would love to beat German rags but I'd take 3 pts in the league over champs league every time.

NoahCity said:

If we start with this (my preference)

-----------------------Willy/hart-----------------------
Sagna-------Kompany----Mangala------Clichy
-----------------Fernandinho----Milner-----------
Navas---------------Yaya------------------Silva-----
------------------------Aguero--------------------------

we can sub Nasri, Dzeko and one of Lampard, Kolarov for Silva, Aguero and Yaya/Navas when the game needs changing and give them a rest for 15-30 mins, good for the Chelsea game.

MeatHunterrr said:
I think we can snatch this, but even draw would be a good result for us if we are thinking about topping the group which we should.

Caballero
Sagna Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Milner Toure
Silva Aguero Nasri

SUBS: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Dzeko, Jovetic
6 changes.

Sorry mate but there's no sane person anywhere on planet earth who'd make 6 changes going to Munich.

You've also 3 'new' players in the back 4.

Never happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.