Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt many players will start all three games (Arsenal, Munich, Chelsea) , so I think we'll see a lot of rotation on Wednesday.

Wouldn't surprise me if we lined up like this against Munich:

Caballero
Sagna Demichelis Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Toure
Navas Nasri Milner
Dzeko

And like this against Chelsea:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Clichy
Nasri Fernandinho Toure Silva
Dzeko Aguero

That way only Fernandinho, who's probably one of the fittest players in the squad, would've started all three (and only by virtue of Fernando's injury).

We can afford to lose against Bayern more than we can against Chelsea, hence the weaker team. Just don't think we'll risk injury/burn out to the likes of Kompany, Aguero and Silva by making them play 3 big games in 8 days.

Fernandiniho must be a defo starter after his superb display against Arsenal today.
First time for me on forum bezzer1946.Hi.blues everywhere.
[/quote]

bezzer1946 said:
Fernandiniho must be a defo starter after his superb display against Arsenal today.
First time for me on forum bezzer1946.Hi.blues everywhere.
[/quote]
Thought he was very poor, losing possession far too often.
One of the lowest player ratings in the MUEN.

Bayern haven't really been on fire as of late, in fact Pep hasn't had the best of times.

I say draw. 1-1

LFC-Fans said:
Bayern haven't really been on fire as of late, in fact Pep hasn't had the best of times.

I say draw. 1-1

only lost one in six that was Dortmund 0-2 but they are conceding goals five in those six games, so there is a slight missfire

marco said:
LFC-Fans said:

I say draw. 1-1

only lost one in six that was Dortmund 0-2 but they are conceding goals five in those six games, so there is a slight missfire
No they have been terrible recently. This is a real chance for City and it's a game they should win if they have the belief. At the same time Bayern still have many class players, who can pull rabbits out of the hat. I fancy City to win this.

supercrystal7 said:
marco said:
LFC-Fans said:

I say draw. 1-1

No they have been terrible recently. This is a real chance for City and it's a game they should win if they have the belief. At the same time Bayern still have many class players, who can pull rabbits out of the hat. I fancy City to win this.

A game City should win? Hardly. This is one of the top three clubs in Europe, at home, when we're most likely going to rotate the majority of our players with one eye on Chelsea. In those circumstances a draw would be a fantastic result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.