Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
supercrystal7 said:
marco said:
only lost one in six that was Dortmund 0-2 but they are conceding goals five in those six games, so there is a slight missfire
No they have been terrible recently. This is a real chance for City and it's a game they should win if they have the belief. At the same time Bayern still have many class players, who can pull rabbits out of the hat. I fancy City to win this.

A game City should win? Hardly. This is one of the top three clubs in Europe, at home, when we're most likely going to rotate the majority of our players with one eye on Chelsea. In those circumstances a draw would be a fantastic result.
No it is and you should stop looking at names and look at the team you are playing. It's a great chance to take control of the group. The Chelsea game will be a lot harder and a bigger challenge. If the players go into the match with the attitude that Bayern are this monster team then it will cost them.

supercrystal7 said:
Ric said:
supercrystal7 said:
No they have been terrible recently. This is a real chance for City and it's a game they should win if they have the belief. At the same time Bayern still have many class players, who can pull rabbits out of the hat. I fancy City to win this.

A game City should win? Hardly. This is one of the top three clubs in Europe, at home, when we're most likely going to rotate the majority of our players with one eye on Chelsea. In those circumstances a draw would be a fantastic result.
No it is and you should stop looking at names and look at the team you are playing. It's a great chance to take control of the group. The Chelsea game will be a lot harder and a bigger challenge. If the players go into the match with the attitude that Bayern are this monster team then it will cost them.

Respectfully, I disagree. I think you're underestimating the challenge facing us. I don't know if that's because you're not a City fan, and I don't mean that disrespectfully. Just out of interest, what team do you think we'll put out on Wednesday?

Ric said:
supercrystal7 said:
Ric said:

Respectfully, I disagree. I think you're underestimating the challenge facing us. I don't know if that's because you're not a City fan, and I don't mean that disrespectfully. Just out of interest, what team do you think we'll put out on Wednesday?
Maybe it is, but at the same time I have to qualify my statement. Bayern still have the best set of players in the world for me and on the day they may turn it on and Guardiola might not play a crazy performance, but that is unlikely..

I personally think whatever the result will be, you will be too defensive against Bayern and give them too much respect.

I expect to see

Hart

Zabaleta-Kompany-Demichelis-Clichy

Navas-Toure-Fernandinho-Milner

---------Silva

------Aguero

I am not sure if Fernando is fit, but if he is would not be surprised to see him start instead of Milner.

Soak soak soak!!!!
Can't pick a team!!
Would start navas as an outlet and Milner for his graft......would love to see mangala fit enough to start ala nastasic at Real Madrid.
Would prefer us to beat Chelsea but here's my team!!
Hart Kolarov Sagna kompany mangala
Milner yaya fernandinho navas silva
Aguero

Gabriel said:
Should learn from today and hit the dirt when touched. Breaks the rhythm of the game, too.

I don't agree with simulation,however,we need to learn when its acceptable to gain the justifiable advantage that would otherwise go un-awarded,as happened on several occasions today.

From their expertise,other clubs appear to pencil these tactics into their training regime.

Azul Luna said:
1106668_Manchester_City.jpg

I would play this team but take Milner out. I would put Yaya in Milners place, put Silva inside and play Navas on the right.

you guys are forgetting that we won 3-0 in munich last season (their 2 goals were offside) .. When it comes to keeping the ball, they are good but in terms of scoring goals , they are not as good as us. They play with a highline which is perfect for us. Aguero/Silva strikeforce is going to be nightmare for whoever they have in defence that's for sure. Looks like Aguero has hit top form .. he's no longer falling down and losing the ball so easily. Yaya is going to be fresh as well which is great. Apparently they are missing thiago and martinez .. i don't rate alonso . this is our chance to wipe the floor with them.

robben is their most dangerous player , if we can keep him quite .. we should be able to keep a clean sheet.

0-3 for the citizens.

---------------------Hart-------------------
Sagna----Vinny--Mangala---Clichy
-----------Fernan---Yaya---------------
Navas-----------Silva----------Milner
-----------------Aguero------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.