Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
I don't really see the problem in going full out for these 2 games, we only have Sheff Weds midweek next week where we can rest the big guns.

We've had best gap possible between Arse on Sat lunch and playing tonight on a Weds, plus then not playing Chelsea until Sunday @ 4 - only a couple of hours flight time so not much different than jumping a train down south.

2 wins required.
Draw tonight will do
A win on sunday is needed to get within two points of the chavs

Blumers Bloomers said:
Betfair are offering 11 -1 on us winning..............is the gap between the two sides that much??!!

Nowhere near. I got on villa to beat liverpool at 10/1 the other day and that one worked out ok!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Betfair are offering 11 -1 on us winning..............is the gap between the two sides that much??!!
Thats a promotional offer to join up
We are abt 4/1 to 9/2 to win the match.....

--------------Willy--------------

Sagna----Vinny----MDM---Kolarov

----------Yaya-----Dinho--------

Navas------------------------Jimmy

-------------Silva---------------

-------------Dzeko--------------

The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:
I don't really see the problem in going full out for these 2 games, we only have Sheff Weds midweek next week where we can rest the big guns.

We've had best gap possible between Arse on Sat lunch and playing tonight on a Weds, plus then not playing Chelsea until Sunday @ 4 - only a couple of hours flight time so not much different than jumping a train down south.

2 wins required.
Draw tonight will do

We shouldn't go looking for a draw when Bayern have half their best players injured. We need to win the group or you just know the "random" draw for the knockout round will be Real Madrid or Barca. We need to progress further so we can get into pot 1 so we don't have such tough games in later years. They are professional athletes they should be able to deal with playing two tough games in the space of a few days.

RandomJ said:
The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:

2 wins required.
Draw tonight will do

We shouldn't go looking for a draw when Bayern have half their best players injured. We need to win the group or you just know the "random" draw for the knockout round will be Real Madrid or Barca. We need to progress further so we can get into pot 1 so we don't have such tough games in later years. They are professional athletes they should be able to deal with playing two tough games in the space of a few days.

Exactly fella. Of course a draw is a decent result but get a win tonight and half the job is done.

I don't expect 2 strikers

Hart
Sagna Kompany-Demichelis(Mangala)-Kolarov(Clichy) Mangala could be useful against Chelsea (Costa) and Kolarov for crosses ( expect a Chelsea Bus)
Fernandinho
Navas Toure-Lampard- Silva Lampard could be also useful against Chelsea (just to mark annoy fabregas)
Dzeko(Aguero)

I don't think that Bayern will too open (from what happened to them against Real)

i fully expect them to start in high tempo every time they managed to score early (last year 2 goals ) so need to keep it tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.