Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the walls for most of the game, just hope we don't start like we did last time we played them there.

chris85mcfc said:
Could be the ideal time to play Mangala with an all French speaking back line

Hart

Sagna
VK
Mangala
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandinho

Milner
Silva
Navas

Dzeko

Personally id save Aguero for Sunday as that is the big game, we lose tonight and were looking at finishing 2nd in the group which is no huge deal, lose on Sunday and were 8 points behind Chelsea which is a big gap even at this stage.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that

bluemoon32 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Hart

Sagna
VK
Mangala
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandinho

Milner
Silva
Navas

Dzeko

Personally id save Aguero for Sunday as that is the big game, we lose tonight and were looking at finishing 2nd in the group which is no huge deal, lose on Sunday and were 8 points behind Chelsea which is a big gap even at this stage.

He will be starting both the games for sure,for sheffield wednesday and hull away we may not be needing him.

pikku said:
bluemoon32 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Hart

Sagna
VK
Mangala
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandinho

Milner
Silva
Navas

Dzeko

He will be starting both the games for sure,for sheffield wednesday and hull away we may not be needing him.

Whether Aguero starts both or just one of the games, the rest of the comment still stands, we can't afford to get beat on Sunday regardless of what happens tonight.

chris85mcfc said:
pikku said:
bluemoon32 said:

Whether Aguero starts both or just one of the games, the rest of the comment still stands, we can't afford to get beat on Sunday regardless of what happens tonight.
Yup,agreed we need him for Sunday's game more.

chris85mcfc said:

Hart

Sagna
VK
Mangala
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandinho

Milner
Silva
Navas

Dzeko

I'd settle for a draw tonight. For me Sunday is a much more important game - another 6 pointer.
CTID

Seriously doubt Aguero will start (hope he doesn't bearing sunday in mind). I'd bring him on after 50-70 mins depending on what's happening in the game obviously

I don't really see the problem in going full out for these 2 games, we only have Sheff Weds midweek next week where we can rest the big guns.

We've had best gap possible between Arse on Sat lunch and playing tonight on a Weds, plus then not playing Chelsea until Sunday @ 4 - only a couple of hours flight time so not much different than jumping a train down south.

2 wins required.

bluemoon32 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Hart

Sagna
VK
Mangala
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandinho

Milner
Silva
Navas

Dzeko

Can see nasri playing this game don't agree with we can't afford to lose on Sunday 8 points behind is easily clawed back over 33 games we should be going all out to win both games!

Aguero should start against both Bayern and Chelsea, and he can have a wee rest after that. It's early in the season and it's not like he's got the most tiring role on the pitch.

Agree with the posters that think we should set up for the counter (a la Madrid last season). I'd go with...

______________Hart
Sagna___MDM___Komp___Clichy
_________Fern_____Milner
Navas_______Yaya_____Silva
____________Aguero

Regardless of injuries, we'll be up against Goetze, Lewandowski and Muller - a good hiding isn't out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.