Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need this win so much...they had a lot of losses(Badstuber,Martinez,SCHWEINSTEIGER,Thiago,Robben maybe Ribery and Benatia) It s a great chance...at the 2nd round when maybe they will have their best squad they can beat us...so with the win today the draw at the 2nd round will be a credit..

The Fat el Hombre said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Betfair are offering 11 -1 on us winning..............is the gap between the two sides that much??!!

Nowhere near. I got on villa to beat liverpool at 10/1 the other day and that one worked out ok!
Can only bet £10 for new customers.

It would be great for so many reasons to win tonight, but if I had to choose between this one and chelsea on Sunday, i'd definitely pick Chelsea.

NERVOUSSSSS, 3.5 hours to teamsheet. Hopefully they don't get an early goal !

Didsbury Dave said:
It would be great for so many reasons to win tonight, but if I had to choose between this one and chelsea on Sunday, i'd definitely pick Chelsea.
Said the same a few pages ago
Sundays game is huge,a repeat of last seasons result would see us 8 points behind them & that would be a nightmare even this early in the season.....

I'm not at all nervous about this one,most unlike me
I love the fact we are in the competition for the club and the travelling fan's but my mind is on sunday more

The cookie monster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Said the same a few pages ago
Sundays game is huge,a repeat of last seasons result would see us 8 points behind them & that would be a nightmare even this early in the season.....
I cant see us gettin anything out of the next 2 games.

DTKOAG said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Betfair are offering 11 -1 on us winning..............is the gap between the two sides that much??!!

Nowhere near. I got on villa to beat liverpool at 10/1 the other day and that one worked out ok!
Can only bet £10 for new customers.
17/4 on Bet 365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.