Bayern tw*ts doing it again..

70 odd years ago they were eaten dog shit. The yanks poured money into their economy, They owe big time, and should keep their fuckin gobs shut.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
70 odd years ago they were eaten dog shit. The yanks poured money into their economy, They owe big time, and should keep their fuckin gobs shut.

_192615_alf_garnett_correct_portrait_150.jpg

Whats funny is, that if Mr. Hoeness had 900 million, he would surely invest in Bayern. It's Romans right to invest his own money in his own business. Mr. Hoeness has no right to tell Roman or ANYONE how to spend their own money!

Where and when the fuck did the Balkans come into this?!? Hahahahaha.

I think a lot of us on here have spouted our mouths about Bayern despite not knowing much. If a Schalke fan has to defend them, then we are obviously doing something wrong.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:

I think a lot of us on here have spouted our mouths about Bayern despite not knowing much. If a Schalke fan has to defend them, then we are obviously doing something wrong.

I think the thread has ventured slightly off topic and the main point in which we all agree on, is that they're cunts.

stony said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

I think the thread has ventured slightly off topic and the main point in which we all agree on, is that they're cunts.

Yes, but so are Chelsea.

MSP said:
Voomer, I've sent you few cute words in PM just to confirm what I think about you. Don't want to continue this unrelated discussion here.

apparently I'm a serbian propoganist piece of shit, according to msp, but he felt it would be better to raise this fact in a pm. MSP, a fair few books have been written explaing the way in which the media was manipulated during balkans conflict and certain non-serbian groups, had vested interest in Nato intervention. As I said ruling elites haven't really changed in that area. To think all aggression and atrocites were carried out by Serbs, when the facts show that wasn't the case, is utter bollocks and likely the thoughts of a demented rascist and fully backed up by a complient media. If you can't consider that just as many if not more Serbs suffered, with land grabs and property theft than Bosinacks , Slovenians and Croats combined and there body count was higher, then why should anyone continue to believe the dissproved and convient demonising of the Serbs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.