Bayern v City post match thread

How can anyone be disappointed!

This for me is one of the greatest results of recent times for us, against THE best team in the world to win from 2-0 down and fully deserve it, everyone will be taking notice of us now we may not of won the group but I don't care whoever we get in the next stage, you have to beat the best to win the competition and after tonight I feel we can take on whoever.

Fernandinho was amazing he's the player I was praying he would be when we signed him, also fantastic indication of how the players react to Pellegrini and after the first 30 we actually defended really well even kept a good line, would also say Garcia didn't do that bad second half

Very proud of all the lads tonight and we have just gave the whole world a reason to love Manchester City!!!

4-3-3.... Nuff said!

BUT then we take off Silva and instead of bringing on Nasri to keep the shape, we bring on the Beast, go 4-4-2 & lose our impetus.

All said and done, after a difficult start we then matched the best club side in the world with our 2nd string.

The lads played brillliantly out there tonight and I've never been more proud to be a City fan.

Now more 4-3-3 MP!!!

hey Pidge

explain this one for me will you?

there's a montage of eight pictures on the BBC football front page, three of them, amazingly, showing Munich scoring two goals

How many of City do you think there are?

That's right 0

That will maybe teach ITV a valuable lesson. They show a boring 1 goal game at the swamp instead of a five goal thriller at the Allianz. We may get more screen time now. How many fans in the UK would want to watch scum play, just their fans whilst I am sure a lot of other prem club fans whos teams are not playing tonight would love to see Bayern Munich play another prem team. Well done lads, still think Garcia was a passenger it looked like the other players were afraid to pass the ball to him. Shame about Micah, his heart is with the club but I think we have outgrown him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.