Bayern v City post match thread

Manchester_lalala said:
City's b team have just beat Munich in there own stadium. What a performance from the boys! Milner was class, motm.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Very, very proud of our bys tonight. We have just ended Bayern's 10 game winning steak in their own backyard and so very nearly snatched it at the end through Negredo and only just missed out on topping the group. If we can do this with our B team think about how we can improve our away form in the Premier. I fear no-one after that, now bring on whoever fate gives us in the last 16.

LoveCity said:
Fantastic! If Negredo had taken that chance after robbing Dante, we'd truly be in dream land. But psychologically, that result has to do great things for City.

I prefer us as underdogs fella..;)

Love hearing, "We're not really here"

Rather poignant after beating Bayern away.

Fourteen years ago, we were losing at home to Wycombe and Crewe

I'm sat here with the biggest grin on my face. To turn over the defending champions on their own patch after going 2-0 down - how many teams can boast that?

I will admit I did get a sense of deja vu when they went ahead early on. But since the Silva goal and the second half was one of the best performances I've seen of City this season.

GET IN

Big cock in my moth, what just happened!!!

Brilliant and 15 friggin points all good for coefficient

Also beaten the so called best team in the world since Barcelona 09 3-2 in there own back yard after being 2-0 down and in the process being the first team to ever do that to them in the CL should give us unreal confidence from now on away from home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.