Bayern v City post match thread

Excellent result.

I don't think we need to worry about coming 2nd in the group. To win this you need to beat the best and we are going to experience at greatest ever European night at the etihad in February!

If we win we have knocked out one of the favourites, if we lose we can fully concentrate on the league. It's a win win for me.

None of those four teams we can face will want to play us!

I will hold my hands up and apologise......

Before a ball was kicked I gave us no hope

After 15 mins I gave us absolutely no hope of anything other than a good hammering.....

Lads.....I apologise for doubting your stomach for the fight. You made me proud.
The lads did good tonight.

Well done.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bluemoon73 said:
Think every team that has topped there group will be praying they don't get us in the next round

exactly, nobody will want us especially after that.

Looking at the list of runners up i think they will take anyone rather than us.

Our best ever win in Europe ?

Tremendous credit to the team and Pelle. guts and skill to come back from 2-0 down against the Champions at their place where there record is unbelievable. Would have been deserved if the Beast had stuck that chance away near the end.

Silva MoTM but well done to Zaba, Dzeko, Hart, Fern and Jimmy for that superb winner. Everyone stepped it up bigtime in the second half although after the first 20 mins we were the better team.

I've always felt that James Milner understands David Silva better than most. But his all-round game tonight was amazing.

Such a bitter sweet moment. We have just beat the best team in Europe with our 2nd string and i'm absolutely buzzing. But being so close to topping the group.... Ah well, after that shocking start, Arsenal will be dreading playing us even more! Other teams in Europe wont fancy playing us in the next round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.