Bayern v City post match thread

Blue Haze said:
AntiUnited said:
HazeM3 said:
City fans :

Lmao Shame on you clowns

They where crying .... .after 10 mins just fukin chill out 80 mins to play..

In fairness we were down 2 after 15 lol

zzzz if the score was 2-0 after 60 mins then yes. i agree u can be concerned not after fukin 15 mins...

squirtyflower said:
hey Pidge

explain this one for me will you?

there's a montage of eight pictures on the BBC football front page, three of them, amazingly, showing Munich scoring two goals

How many of City do you think there are?

That's right 0
Think you will find picture three is Merlins goal

bazzlar said:
That will maybe teach ITV a valuable lesson. They show a boring 1 goal game at the swamp instead of a five goal thriller at the Allianz. We may get more screen time now. How many fans in the UK would want to watch scum play, just their fans whilst I am sure a lot of other prem club fans whos teams are not playing tonight would love to see Bayern Munich play another prem team. Well done lads, still think Garcia was a passenger it looked like the other players were afraid to pass the ball to him. Shame about Micah, his heart is with the club but I think we have outgrown him.
Spot on

Amazing.
Who says typical City is not still with us.
Milner MOTM. Silva, Dzeko and amazingly Garcia not far behind.
Garcia (and everyone else to be told) was poor for the first 15 mins but after that - GREAT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.