Bayern v City post match thread

Magnificent fightback - how or why I don´t know but maybe sometning has clicked - the second string players really steped up to the plate like they haven´t all season. Dzeko, Milner and even Garcia seem men possesed tonight - we had purpose,application desire
Please more of this away from home blues - I love it

Htf can that shite top their group and we finish 2nd on 15 points?

Great character, determination and application from the team.
Magnificent.

Tony Adcock said:
I will hold my hands up and apologise......

Before a ball was kicked I gave us no hope

After 15 mins I gave us absolutely no hope of anything other than a good hammering.....

Same here. My apologies to the team and Pellegrini. I was settling in for a 5 or 6 goal hammering.

Couldn't be more happy that we shut up that mob.

First 15mins we were shocking but recovered well to go in at the break 1-2. 2nd half we were superb. Why oh why though didn't we just go for it in the last 10 mins or so?

4-5-1 away from home is deffo the way forward. Congrats to every single player out there tonight. Did us proud and will make a few around Europe sit up and take notice.

On a side note........Ribery......cheating soft arse, diving prick. Oh, and Hoeness......take it, take it, take it.

That was brilliant, well done everyone of them.
Bayern had 1 shot on target in the second half.
They have only conceded 6 goals in 10 champions league games, 4 against us.

Honestly didn't think we would get anything out of it.
Very proud.

Burtonblue said:
With any luck that will the turning point for our away form this season.
Amazing character.
Very proud.
We've won all 3 Champions League games away from home, and the League Cup at Newcastle

Can only boost confidence

kippax81 said:
First 15mins we were shocking but recovered well to go in at the break 1-2. 2nd half we were superb. Why oh why though didn't we just go for it in the last 10 mins or so?

4-5-1 away from home is deffo the way forward. Congrats to every single player out there tonight. Did us proud and will make a few around Europe sit up and take notice.

On a side note........Ribery......cheating soft arse, diving prick. Oh, and Hoeness......take it, take it, take it.

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hoeness
If you think old City's done?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.