Bayern v City post match thread

117 M34 said:
Great win, but feel a little gutted that we didn't get the 4th.
Why didn't we throw Aguero on?

Yes, I know I'm being greedy.

Because like me, The boss wants Barcelona in February :)

jake28 said:
Fantastic but why the Fk didn't we go for it in the last 10 mins...did the players and management actually know one more goal would have topped the group.

TBF maybe they didn't even believe that they will win especially with that team but you come back to august you will see that a similar team as tonight got beaten just 2-1 (witha dodgy penalty) so yes its all about intensity and team spirit

first minutes you can see the players were not well but after after they played freely and the game completly changed

Joe Hart looked like the Joe of old he seemed to have the trust of the defense and a very bold statement from him. I hope he can keep this up.

Do you reckon we knew 1 more goal would do it? Maybe we thought we had to score 2 more?

MSP said:
Idiots from Dailymail:

Manchester City came from two goals down to become only the second team to beat Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena in 2013, with James Milner grabbing the winner.

However, it made no difference to the Group D standings, with City needing a three-goal victory to leapfrog Munich.

clueless fuckwits..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.