Bayern v City post match thread

I really really wanted him to put Aguero on at 80mins he would have torn their defence a new one!

You can't complain though can you! I expected us to be finishing 7-0 down after the first 2 goals went in.

Incredible performance and result. Proud of the boys tonight. Special mentions to Milner, Garcia, fern and zabba.

This is why football is the greatest game ever.
I'm so proud of City tonight I am crying.

I'm shocked that we won. Brilliant games from Fernandinho, Silva, Dzeko, Zabaleta and Milner.

Our B team just beat the Champions of Europe on their own turf! Coming back after going 2-0 down!

Think that puts it into perspective! Any other team should be shitting themselves looking at us.

2-0 down we looked like dogshit but fair play to the lads they picked it up and played a blinder :)

Fantastic! If Negredo had taken that chance after robbing Dante, we'd truly be in dream land. But psychologically, that result has to do great things for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.