Bayern v City post match thread

Just shows that 4-2-3-1 is the way forward when away from home with Merlin in the hole.

Certainly doesn't blunt our attacking capabilities.

What the fuck do some of you know about football ?? 2-0 down and Blue Moon in fooking meltdown !!
You know fuck all and with some of the shite written, well .....

Yes I`m like the fucking rest of you ... I know fuck all as well,as I wrote some shit stuff early on. lol ;)

changes nothing in the end unfortunately but pride restored

well done City

And that comprised a lot of our squad players. Wow...Just amazing. A victory at the Allianz.

Manchester_lalala said:
City's b team have just beat Munich in there own stadium. What a performance from the boys! Milner was class, motm.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Very, very proud of our boys tonight. We have just ended Bayern's 10 game winning steak in their own backyard and so very nearly snatched it at the end through Negredo and only just missed out on topping the group. If we can do this with our B team think about how we can improve our away form in the Premier. I fear no-one after that, now bring on whoever fate gives us in the last 16.

Don't think people on here understood the importance of that game, especially before kick off... we've been non existant in the CL until now. We needed to send some sort of message. And a 3-2 win in Bayerns backyard with a B team is a big step forward.

Milner was incredible. And Dzeko did his part, held the ball up and was an aerial threat, which was just enough. Feel bad for Richards though... the fact that the game changed after he went off for Zaba makes it even worse for him. Could tell by his reaction it was a huge blow, also spoke volumes that he took to twitter even part way into the game to make an apology. Think it might be curtains for him now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.