Bayern v City post match thread

Think every team that has topped there group will be praying they don't get us in the next round

Prestwich_Blue said:
I thought we'd get slaughtered when I saw that team but they've done us proud tonight. We needn't fear anyone if that's what we can do to a strong Bayern team with mainly our reserves. Fucking brilliant. So pleased for the fans out there.

The first 30 minutes we were but great resolve from City.

Well played City. Dead pleased for our travelling support but just a wee bit nonplussed by the last sub.
Hay ho. 15 pts and second can't have been done to many times.
Well done Pellers and the boys.

Proud to be a city fan tonight - first 15 minutes apart thought we did really well. Silva is class and Fernandinho was outstanding for me.

Only thing I'd have done different is throw on Aguero for last 15 minutes but all I'm all a good night and even better we can take he confidence from it with is to the knock out stages in Europe.

Is it weird that I'm a little disappointed we didn't push harder for a fourth ;)

Haha what the fuck have I just watched? City deserved that as well superb absolutely superb haha awesome. Shit it at 2-0 but once we calmed it down we were the better team. Thought he could have gone for win tho but fuck it best team in world football beat at home by a weak City side haha.

Excellent City and credit to Manuel.

Proud, nobody will want to face us over two legs when you think of the team we put out, cracking result shame we didnt go top but very very happy, stop moaning some of you for fucksake, I really do think some of our fans have forgotten how far we have come in such a short time! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.