Bayern v City post match thread

All the better we didnt play 2 up top we couldnt keep the ball , so i think bringing rodwell on was the right decision

Bluemanc100 said:
JTDL said:
Don't think he misunderstood think everyone's getting a bit excited. Think he meant 'yes it was tempting to go for 4 goals that's why i was warming up aguero but it was more important to protect Silva' but he used the word 'is' which makes it sound slightly different. No way he didn't understand the rules.

^^ This.... Not just me then

I agree too. He just didn't finish his sentence/thought, and like he said, Silva needed to come off and Negredo was a better choice for hoofing long balls up to than Aguero.

I posted some weeks ago that we would catch those German f??????rs and catch them we did .
That without a 'full' team . It bodes well for the rest of the season.
c'mon city up a gear now and leave em all standing!!!
Bring on the arse Saturday !!!!

He thought we needed to win 5-2 because he left early when we were 3-0 down at the Etihad

;-)

Whether we should have pushed for a fourth or not.

Whether Pellegrini got his maths wrong or not...

Look at the group table.

Look at today's result, and the circumstances, and the team selections.

We need fear no team in the next round. It is for other teams the fear.

I said after the game at the Etihad, that I thought we'd seen the eventual winners playing that evening.

Perhaps we had...

Superbia in Proelio

JTDL said:
Don't think he misunderstood think everyone's getting a bit excited. Think he meant 'yes it was tempting to go for 4 goals that's why i was warming up aguero but it was more important to protect Silva' but he used the word 'is' which makes it sound slightly different. No way he didn't understand the rules.

This is what I thought, I hope someone form the club set the record straight.

MSP said:
If he really didn't know that 4th tops the group thanit is embarrassing.

And to be honest, watching the Rodwell sub and lack of push for 4th it might be a true.
That was my impression too

Can someone confirm what the rules are?

I know it's head to head, but would 4-2 trump 3-1? I haen't got Sky so don't know how they explained it.

Uber Blue said:
JTDL said:

This.

The guy's a fucking qualified engineer; I doubt simple maths is beyond him.

It's not even a question of maths. He just didn't know away goals counted x2 in that situation.

Dont give a shit if pellers got it wrong...weve just beaten Bayern at home..

Bring on anyone....... we'll rip em a new rusty bullet hole..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.