Bayern v City (Post Match)

In other news Bony is still dog shit.

TBH mate he does try or certainly looks like he's trying there is a big difference between the two, maybe he's trying to hard or simply he knows that step up is to much for him and he's bleeding the pay day for as long as it lasts, i think its the later of the two (the pay cheque), TBH the best thing for him would be to go back to a club like swansea for a season on loan and if he hits it off then yes give him another go other than that i'm sorry wilfred you don't make the squad

Caballero, Angelino, Maffeo, Adarabioyo and Delph were excellent, Fernando, Iheanacho, Fernandinho, Clichy, A. García and Zinchenko looked pretty good too. Bony and Kolarov both looked decent to me. In my opinion, if the ball hits the referee at any time, play should be stopped and a free kick awarded to the opposition of whoever hit him. Lots of positives here. Thought Barker and Celina were below their usual standards.

Enjoyed the game even though we lost (don't think I've ever said that !!). Lots of bright spots about the play and tactics, the youthful set up was a pleasure to behold...Angelino, Tosin, and Maffeo (when Ribery went off) all put in good performances...

Very enjoyable watch angelino played well as did tosin good to get an insight in the system pep is working on as for bony and Kolarov don't think they were as bad as people are making out
Very pleased with the work rate and shape of the team

Pep: "Pablo Maffeo and Angelino played amazing"

Imagine being one of those two young lads right now. Buzzing doesn't even cover it. Performances like that can launch them into the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.