Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich (A) Predictions

i think we will get battered, i really do. They have scored 23 and conceded 1 in the last 9 games. No english team has won there for nearly 20 years! I hope im wring and i would take a point right now!

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5v5ALDjpXg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOixhDOMXDw[/youtube]

Dzeko scored 4 times in five matches against bayern...

rickmcfc said:
i think we will get battered, i really do. They have scored 23 and conceded 1 in the last 9 games. No english team has won there for nearly 20 years! I hope im wring and i would take a point right now!

we breaking every myth this year, nuff' said lets fuck those german rags up!

3-1 city, 1x edin 2x sergio 1x ribery

Some people need to realise were not little old city no more and should be more than capable of getting a result there as it will definately suit our style of play.

Either way I probably won't even know who won come full time. I'll be steaming from Oktoberfest.

Tbh I wish I was as confident about us as some of the City fans seem to be !
I suppose we all worry about our own side, however well we are playing and we all worry about how good the others are.
I'm exactly the same as you lot in that respect.

I think this is a perfect game for us. They will attack, which we do benefit from, so lets get our creative front 4 going, and leave the 7 defenders to deal with Bayern's attack.

2-2.

So long as we don't try parking the bus, it should be a cracker but my prediction is Bayern 4-2 City as they are currently unplayable. I have just read what the manager of Bayern Lerkusen says about them. Its terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.