Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich (A) Predictions

Lately I've been a lot more confident than in the past towards us getting good results.

But besides going to the Nou Camp to play Barca, I can't envisage a tougher away game in football right now. Bayern are on fire and Heynckes has turned them into a top side again. They are scoring freely and conceding next to nothing although they have not yet played a team as good as us.

If only we were playing last season's Bayern...

3-1 Bayern

Is it true an English club has not won an away game against them for 20 years?

This game worries me! I think we will do well to get a draw, but most realistically a defeat!

I'm worried if I had to be honest. Moreso than playing the rags :(

3-1 to us edin pretty much always scores against them, nasri's 1st goal and a penalty (maybe a cheeky Balo pen)

Santiago Street . said:
Since a shock opening day defeat home to M'gladbach they've won 9/9 in all competitions without conceding a goal in 838 minutes of play. Jesus what a defence, maybe we should buy one of em. Robben's fit again and scored on Saturday.

This is as tough a match as we'll have all season, facing a true European giant in top form with a host of international stars in front of 70,000 screaming Germans only 72 hrs after a bruising, energy sapping battle with a gang of thugs.

I'd be delighted with a point but I fear we're gonna take a bit of a battering

2-0 Bayern

Good luck to all blues making the trip

We are playing well and the defence has been good, but we haven't really had a top strike force such as City test us yet.
Difficult to predict. I've a feeling both our games might end in draws tbh.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 am --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Is it true an English club has not won an away game against them for 20 years?

Not quite 20 years.

2-1 to Norwich in 1993, I was there, we were crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.