Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Starting 11 v Bayern.

zeven said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
zeven said:
I hope Kolo and Tevez will play instead of dezko and lescott.

BM have such a fast players in robben,ribery, Lescott is to slow! and we will do alot of counter attacking so Tevez will be the better option

Although your right I feel as though Kolo and Carlos are far from 100% fit yet and playing both would be a massive risk....
trust me his ready! no city player are more ready to make an impression than him.

You know this, yeah? Oh, right.

Will most likely drop nasri and start Milner.
We have to cut of there supply to robben and ribery.

Would it matter if we bunkered in

If tomorrow, our squad reverts back to its old ways of counter attacking football and won would it matter to you. It was odd to see Silva suggest we attack, in that there could be some discussion that they should not fight for the lions share of possession. Rather that they should focus on maintaining a proper defensive shape. I was just wondering if fans would be upset with a performance if it gained a positive result.

shikariblue said:
zeven said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Although your right I feel as though Kolo and Carlos are far from 100% fit yet and playing both would be a massive risk....
trust me his ready! no city player are more ready to make an impression than him.

You know this, yeah? Oh, right.
Of course i dont, its a feeling and you can see when being intreviewed hes focused as hell.

Silva is right

You should play offensive because Van Buyten is likely to start (he is bad in the last few years and I hoped we'd replace him) because Holger Badstuber will probably not recover in time from the flu.

I expect Manuel Neuer to get tested a lot tomorrow.

Uwe Rösler today gave an insight look into Man City for the readers of german magazine "Kicker" and he predicts a 1-1

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

We will lose tomorrow, but if Napoli do not win then we should still go through

I find it hard to believe that people think Carlos will start this game. He is an impact sub at this point. And he won't even remain that unless he starts giving a shit. So far this season he is our 4th best striker. No way Bobby starts him in one of City's most important games in decades.

I expect to see Kolarov and Zabs rotated in for Clichy and Richards. Not saying I would do it, but I expect Bobby to play for a draw.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Marvin said:
We will lose tomorrow, but if Napoli do not win then we should still go through
That's the fucking spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.