Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Would it matter if we bunkered in

I wouldn't mind it if we set up defensively and went for the counterattack smash and grab with a front three of Silva, Nasri, and Aguero but I don't see it happening. I think we'll either win spectacularly or die an honourable death.

Re: Starting 11 v Bayern.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
DTeacher said:
zeven said:

Which would leave us precisely how many strikers on the bench,.

Samaras...................please take him back ;)

Lol....forget it, I'm on the phone to Feyenoord as we speak ;o)

We are really really missing de Jong IMO.

The fact we have won every game apart from 2 draws shows how well we have been playing.

Everton would have been much easier for us if he had been available.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

How about Tevez instead of Nasri ?
He can keep the ball like Nasri, create chances and also defend better.

Fuck it, all out attack

...........................hart..........................
Richards...kompany...lescott...clichy
....................nasri.........Silva...............
.........tevez........balotelli.....Agüero....
...........................Dzeko......................

alera said:
We are really really missing de Jong IMO.

The fact we have won every game apart from 2 draws shows how well we have been playing.

Everton would have been much easier for us if he had been available.

I think he is one of our most important players, Bayern will be a lot easier with him IMO.

Hart
Vinny
Lescott
Micah
Kolorov(Ribery'll tear Clichy apart)
Milner
Yaya
Barry
Silva
Kun
Edin
Can't go too positive, if nigel fit yes but need Silva roaming and 2 out of the 3 others defending, and they all can defend well! Don't foget B M onto a flyer this year and confidence and momentum so important in this level of football!

If u're reading this Bobby, give Teves 30 mins too, we'll need the energy! lol

collie40 said:
Hart
Vinny
Lescott
Micah
Kolorov(Ribery'll tear Clichy apart)
Milner
Yaya
Barry
Silva
Kun
Edin
Can't go too positive, if nigel fit yes but need Silva roaming and 2 out of the 3 others defending, and they all can defend well! Don't foget B M onto a flyer this year and confidence and momentum so important in this level of football!

If u're reading this Bobby, give Teves 30 mins too, we'll need the energy! lol
Ribery will hardly face Clichy all night. He will face Micah. I fear for Kolarov's pace against Robben.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

I think Bayern's biggest chance is their wide players, attacking fullbacks + Robery, Robben.

They has to beat in theory only our fullbacks in our standard strategy, because our attacking players are going inside all the time, and help rarely to defend in wide areas.
Yaya/Barry/BDJ are central players, they used to keep stayin there, not movin to the wide areas.

This would be an ideal match for Milner, last year Mancini used him a lot on big matches as a winger what is good defensively and not so good in attack, but still a safe option.

So for me it is Yaya/Barry inside (Yaya-NDJ if NDJ fit enough) and then Agüero-Silva-Milner +Dzeko upfront.
Nasri/Tevez to come on at 65. minutes if it is still a draw or we are losing. If we are winning just make sure we dont blow it.

3 points would be fantastic and a great chance to finish on top what is very important in the next round's draw.

But a draw is also okay, if we beat the hell out of Blackburn at the weekend.:)

---------------------Hart

Richards-----Lescott-----Kompany-----Clichy

---------------Milner-----Y.Toure

-------Nasri---------Tevez---------Silva

--------------------Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.