--------------Hart

--------Komps----Lescott

Micah-------De Jong-------Clichy

-------Yaya--------Milner

--------------Silva

---------Aguero--Dzeko
I like this setup.

--------

Must say I'm feeling really nervous about this match. More than any derby really.. :(

Re: Team for Munchen

It would be absolute craziness to not play with Dzeko up front; he has an immense record against Bayern from his Wolfsburg days.

Something else I noticed; the big guy has been properly fed in 1, maybe 2 games this season. FEED HIM THE EFFEN BALL!!

Tevez to me is a must. He is available and we need a fresh striker. It's perfect.

Tevez and Dzeko against Bayern. Aguero and Mario against Villa on the weekend.

Bayern rested two players. Boateng and Gustavo (for Silva). Robben as well but he played some minutes.

Watch Boateng pull a hell of a performance out his arse because its us he's playing.

Team for Munchen

Blue Haze said:
Tevez to me is a must. He is available and we need a fresh striker. It's perfect.

Tevez and Dzeko against Bayern. Aguero and Mario against Villa on the weekend.

It's Blackburn away. I dont think he'll leave Kun out v BM. He really is showing Carlos who's the boss and fair play to him.

I'm not sure it's about bossing anymore... it was on the beginning and he already made a point... I guess he is aware that Tevez won't stay for long and doesn't want to use him over players who are set to be the future for next few years...

I expect Aguero and Dzeko in Munich and then probably Balotelli in Blackburn... if Dzeko doesn't rise his football in Munich I guess Balo could take his spot for some time after it as Dzeko wasn't at his best after Spurs. Aguero wasn't too beside Fulham but I guess Aguero has cemented position for some time.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

I still think we should go with a midfield of Nasri, Silva, Toure and Barry. Bayern cant win if we dont give them the ball and those four hold it the best.

We need to double-up on their rampant wingers...Robben and Robbery...so I can see Zabaleta, Richards, Clichy and Kolorov playing. We will need to keep them out and rely on Tevez/Aguero for breakaways.

Hart
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
Barry, Milner (De Jong if fit), Toure
Nasri, Silva, Aguero

They cant win if they dont have the ball and that side would keep it better than any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.