Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kolo Toure to start tonight?

Second start of the season against Munich away. I can't see it myself.

cookster said:
Mancio said:
GazC said:
He's no where near ready yet mate, not for a game of this magnitude.

lescott is ?

If you ever got to a game you would see Lescott has been more consistent than Kompany so far this season.
And had as many top quality games as Kompany did last season. I've said this already today but Lescott and Kompany come as a two, it would be stupid to split them up. Their attributes compliment each others attributes which make for a fucking good pairing. Once Komps starts flrying again these two will be, again, the best partnership in the Prem.

Re: Anyone feeling the same as me ??

Shit scared! Heart says we scrape a 1-1. Head says 3-1 to Bayern.

samharris said:
Ive got that very nervy excited feeling today that I only usually get on derby day..
Anyone else ??

i think you might need to go see a doctor today.... that feeling you have could be a sign of a coming heart attack probably in the evening.

cookster said:
Mancio said:
GazC said:
He's no where near ready yet mate, not for a game of this magnitude.

lescott is ?

If you ever got to a game you would see Lescott has been more consistent than Kompany so far this season.

there is not any need to go at games for see how poor footballer lescott is. kompany may has a bad spell or a bad game , lescott is always not good enough for where we are.

Re: Starting 11 v Bayern.

bayern blade said:
ST Coleridge said:
Robben only played ten minutes of the latter, and then complained that he needed a rest, so he's an unlikely starter.

Of course he didn't "complain he needed a rest". He's played less than 15 minutes in the last month and obviously doesn't yet have enough in the tank for 90 minutes.
He will play the second half.

Oh no, don't misunderstand me - I appreciate that he has to take it easy.

"My muscles are aching all over," he said, adding that he would need a "recovery period". It just doesn't sound like he's raring to go, is all.

Tricky_Trev said:
Shit scared! Heart says we scrape a 1-1. Head says 3-1 to Bayern.

Thats how i see it aswell fella,just got a feeling we are going to get dicked,and if we do this place will go into meltdown again with the usual sack Mancini brigade out in force!

Re: Starting 11 v Bayern.

bayern blade said:
ST Coleridge said:
Robben only played ten minutes of the latter, and then complained that he needed a rest, so he's an unlikely starter.

Of course he didn't "complain he needed a rest". He's played less than 15 minutes in the last month and obviously doesn't yet have enough in the tank for 90 minutes.
He will play the second half.

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 am --

citijin said:
could not believe it... one has to pay to watch videos on bayern website

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcb.tv/search.php?id=1733&filter=&page=1&cc=en&search=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcb.tv/search.php?id=1733&fi ... en&search=</a>

35 cents a day hardly seems too expensive :-)

20 Euro for 6 month

And they cover each press conference, have 5-10 minute long tracks of the games, feature a lot of stories, interviews after the game, 30-minute player interviews, sometimes they broadcast the training-sessions...

Mate, I couldn't even fucking sleep last night. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.