Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Rammy Blue said:
I reckon Milner will start in place of Nasri however the curveball could well be Bob choosing Carlos instead of Dzeko.

I'd go for that. We cant afford to be bombing forward like recent games as Bayern would kill us on the break with the gaps we've been leaving. I think a return the central 3 is requried with Yaya in the advanced role.

Re: Would it matter if we bunkered in

kenzie115 said:
I'd take 0-0 now.....
Damn right. I fear we could be looking at our first defeat tonight.

Hopefully I'll be getting a barrage of abuse shortly after 9:30 along the lines of ''What the fuck do you know?''

super_city_si said:
Rammy Blue said:
I reckon Milner will start in place of Nasri however the curveball could well be Bob choosing Carlos instead of Dzeko.

I'd go for that. We cant afford to be bombing forward like recent games as Bayern would kill us on the break with the gaps we've been leaving. I think a return the central 3 is requried with Yaya in the advanced role.

Carlos' workrate and harrying would be important if we shift to a midfield 3; having Aguero, Tevez and Silva up top should be plenty to give them trouble.

Probably wrong and Dzeko will start but as I say if Bob wants to keep Bayern guessing then that's the surprise selection that may upset their plans.

tonights the night!

Beat Bayern tonight and the prems ours we"ll run away with it .Utd are at full throttle City haven't got out of first yet .Lose though and another night will be The Night ,tic toc ...COME ON CITY

I am buzzing for this game!!! The nearer to kick-off the more confident i am becoming. Ive been shitting it for the past week but i honestly think we can win. Come on City, lets say hello to European away football with a bang. Im going for 4-1 City!!!

Re: Would it matter if we bunkered in

They can't score when we have the ball.
I hope we stick to our usual tactic of nursing the ball and probing their defense. If they give us space they will pay so they will have to close us down. The higher they try to do that the more risk for them so I expect them to defend deep and break fast to the wings. Our fullbacks need to be on fire and Edin needs to play to his german reputation to keep them on the back foot.

If we find that we're pinned in our half I would expect to see Balo on early.

It's a great game to look forward to and I'm pissed off that work has prevented me from being there.

Rammy Blue said:
super_city_si said:
Rammy Blue said:

Carlos' workrate and harrying would be important if we shift to a midfield 3; having Aguero, Tevez and Silva up top should be plenty to give them trouble.

Probably wrong and Dzeko will start but as I say if Bob wants to keep Bayern guessing then that's the surprise selection that may upset their plans.

I'd be really surprised to see Tevez start. His work rate and production still isn't at last year's level. I don't think we can throw him in at Munich and hope it magically gets there. Let's let him get his first goal of the season against someone like Blackburn before we start him in our most important game of the season (to this point).

Would be more than happy with a point tonight they have a very good team and will be the biggest test so far this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.