Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Team for Munchen

Tevez in for Dzeko. The rest of the team as is. Then use the Blackburn game to bring in Balotelli, Milner, Zabaleta etc.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Think Zabs will play instead of Richards and maybe even Kolarov instead of Clichy reason being that I think we will be doing more defending from the flanks given the Robben/Ribery threat than attacking from the flanks.

-------------------------------HART--------------------------------------

--RICHARDS-----------KOMPANY--------LESCOTT----------KOLOROV-------

-----------------------DE JONG --------BARRY-----------------------------

---SILVA----------------------YAYA-------------------AGUERO------------

-------------------------DZEKO-------------------------------------------

_______________Hart_______________
Zabaleta__Kompany__Lescott___Clichy
______________Džeko_______________

Bench:

Pantilimon,

Kolo Touré,
Kolarov,

Barry,
Nasri,
A Johnson,

Tévez.

Zabaleta will need to be hard on Ribery, whilst Clichys pace and experience will help him on the left, however if Kolo Touré has proved himself in training then I'd be tempted to play him over Lescott as he's more agile and has tons more experience. de Jong, Milner and Yaya to act like terrior pups to get the ball back in medfield, with the latter two offering a lot going forward as well.

Then you've Silva, Agüero and Džeko, if they, along with Yaya Touré, Milner and the fullbacks, can't make something happen, then nobody can.

And the bench, Lescott would be on it if Kolo's 100%, Kolarov's on it because I feel he offers more coming off the bench than Richards, who it would be harsh to drop completely. Barry's on it because we will need more pace in midfield IMO, hence Milner in the 11. Nasri is an excellent option to have, but going off the form of Silva, Agüero and Džeko, they deserve to start in a 3 man attack. A Johnson didn't make the bench yesterday so he must be in the plans for this as he's the only winger we have and a great impact sub. Then Tévez, he's great, but I'd bring on Nasri, A Johnson and Kolarov before him if we were in trouble. It's a shame Balotelli's out as despite those absolutely disgusting commentators on Sky v Eveton, he's in great form.

Prediction, 1-1, Džeko. (although I definately wouldn't rule out the first loss of the season, but seeing as it's City, we could win comfortably, but I doubt it, sorry for the pessimism)

skillman said:
MSP said:
I'm not sure it's about bossing anymore... it was on the beginning and he already made a point... I guess he is aware that Tevez won't stay for long and doesn't want to use him over players who are set to be the future for next few years...

I expect Aguero and Dzeko in Munich and then probably Balotelli in Blackburn... if Dzeko doesn't rise his football in Munich I guess Balo could take his spot for some time after it as Dzeko wasn't at his best after Spurs. Aguero wasn't too beside Fulham but I guess Aguero has cemented position for some time.

And Dzeko hasn't after 7 goals (inc. Community Shield) and a Player Of The Month accolade?

I'd play Dzeko and Aguero in Munich, they're both scoring goals and Tevez can't seem to. Shame Balotelli is suspended.

I'd like to see Yaya pushed forward into the position he was playing last season in place of Nasri and put Milner in centre mid next to Barry like hgblue said. We're likely to play on the counter attack and Yaya would be useful with his pace and power going forward.

Don't get me wrong, I'm Bosnian and like to see Dzeko playing but no, I don't think he has cemented his position.

You can see that by people here, there was only one not glorious match from him needed to see threads about when Tevez would make starts, 2 goals from Balo and you can see lot of calls for him to be starter etc...

And it could be seen from Mancini moves that Aguero is considered as a first striker, he won't come out first even if he didn't make anything more than Dzeko in the game.

So yes, I do believe Aguero is first choice and Dzeko currently second but it won't be like that for long if Dzeko doesn't continue to bag goals in regularly. I do not think it's fair to call for new starters when man who scored one goal per game in the season make 2 average performances but that's how football fans are functioning.

The team wont be too far off the team that faced Everton. With the exception of Balotelli. Milner plus Zabs and Kolarov will pushing for a place in the starting 11.

Why would we play an unfit & disinterested Tevez and I can't se NDJ being rushed back either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.