Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Team for Munchen

I would probably go back to last seasons set up for this one. I'd drop Nasri and play NDJ if fit or Milner with the rest of the team same as yesterday.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

_____________________Hart

Richards______Kolo Toure____Kompany___Kolarov

_______Yaya Toure_____De Jong______Barry

____________Aguero__________Silva

_____________________Dzeko

We should give them a bit of a fright, most of their fans are expecting to win easily, we will see.

Don't understand why some people are saying play Tevez over Dzeko? Yes Edin has had a few below average games but that can only spur him on for Bayern which to him is a big game due to the fact he will have something to prove being an ex Bundesliga player and Bayern target signing.

Not taking away that Carlos is a great striker but so far this season he has shown no commitment or desire to play and he is still not fully fit yet IMO... The man can't even get a 1 on 1 in against Birmingham, last year he would of bagged that easily! Until he looks powerful again he can play but even Balotelli looks a better prospect than him.

I would like to be proven wrong though, big Carlos fan here, just feel let down this season after all his summer antics!

sam-caddick said:
that can only spur him on for Bayern which to him is a big game due to the fact he will have something to prove being an ex Bundesliga player.
We don't know that.

Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
that can only spur him on for Bayern which to him is a big game due to the fact he will have something to prove being an ex Bundesliga player.
We don't know that.

Maybe not but if i was in his position that is how i would feel.

Zabaleta----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy
------------De Jong-----Milner-----------
-----Aguero--------Yaya-----------Silva
-------------------Dzeko-----------------

Milner b/c of workrate. Both defense will and will have to press hard because both teams like the ball.

Bayern forum in English :O

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bayernforum.com/european-matches-f5/bayern-munich-vs-manchester-city-t7186.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bayernforum.com/european-mat ... t7186.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.