Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

MaineDAWG2008 said:
apparently bayern have not conceded a goal in 9 games!

we are up against a top defence

You are up against a defence that does not only consist of the defenders. Ribery and Müller had more tries on tackling with their defence work (even if the quote of winnings was not high - but every win is a fast turnover...) than anybody else in the recent game, they are with Schweinsteiger the ones with the highest mileage, they do up to 30 sprints each game.

They immediately turn from defence to attack and vice versa - everybody. And they have a real good positioning so that they have a lot options for own passing but the opponent doesn't have much and makes mistakes soon. That was the recipe of the last games - and that is why it looks so damn easy.

Re: Just arrived in Munich and City on SKy v Toffees

bluesimon said:
Just arrived at Oktoberfest - it's like a giant sea of plumped up boobs and gold flowing everywhere. Football colours not apparent here so might be wise to have a t-shirt to cover up your city shirts.
Beer dammed expensive everywhere so grab some duty free on your way. Up to 10 euros for a pint in some places!

10 euros a pint???

i need to revise my spending! holy shit..

Dzeko or Tevez? Or neither?

Assuming Aguero is starting, who would you start tomorrow and why?

Or will Mancini go with another midfielder in what is a huge test.

Re: never been this excited over a game!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Jammy bastard Notts, you'll be saying Nat's with you next. Have a few Pauliners for us, enjoy it and let's hope Edin has his usual good game against them. Get some good photo's of the day for on here when you get back!

lol, will do mate, i'll send pikey a postcard!

edin dzeko ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

johnny crossan said:
Anybody know the squad that has travelled yet?
They've already arrived a while ago. There are pictures.

Re: Dzeko or Tevez? Or neither?

SS117 said:
Tevez is playing

I started this because I just read an article on the beeb about Carlos possibly starting with Kun. I think we played great against Wigan in the first half when Carlos was on but Dzeko has done well in the past against Bayern, so I'm undecided.

Re: Just arrived in Munich and City on SKy v Toffees

notts blue said:
bluesimon said:
Just arrived at Oktoberfest - it's like a giant sea of plumped up boobs and gold flowing everywhere. Football colours not apparent here so might be wise to have a t-shirt to cover up your city shirts.
Beer dammed expensive everywhere so grab some duty free on your way. Up to 10 euros for a pint in some places!

10 euros a pint???

i need to revise my spending! holy shit..

not for a pint but for a "mass" which contains a litre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.