Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

alky313 said:
We are too close to the match to be posting whatever you think the lineup will be. Make sure people identify that the lineup is in fact real. The official twitter hasn't released anything as of yet.
he's right.

City team v Munich: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Toure, Clichy, Nasri, Barry, Toure Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko.
1 minute ago via web

alky313 said:
We are too close to the match to be posting whatever you think the lineup will be. Make sure people identify that the lineup is in fact real. The official twitter hasn't released anything as of yet.

the line up i posted is official. not a guess.

Is the biggest excitement in football our club right now?

I used to go into games where we the underdog with a bias(or bullish) opinion that we'd win no matter what, even with Vassell in the squad. I knew he wasn't good, but you had to try and get behind them didn't you!

Now we've arrive on the biggest stage in club football equipped with a fantastically strong squad, I find myself not knowing just how good this team is?? Does anyone else find themselves building up to games with a nervous excitement at the unknown?

I can't see any future season matching this one for pure adrenaline, just because I can imagine we'd be expecting to sweep aside anyone.

Your opinion?

Am in Central Mcr for the night and am really looking forward to watching the game in a pub with a good atmosphere, can anyone recommend the best place?

I like the fact that Richards and Clichy are both starting to give us some width and counter attacking options, Come on City!

Re: Anyone else shaking like a fool?

Tricky_Trev said:
Team news is in!

Hart
Clichy
Kolo Toure
Kompany
Richards
Nasri
Barry
Yaya Toure
Silva
Aguero
Dzeko

love it.win or lose Bobby has gone for the jugular.

Kolo eh? Surprising, I thought it would be Lescott. Hard to understand that one.

Looks like Mancini is throwing caution to the wind. He said he was going for the win and he meant it. Whatever the result, I like that we went to Munich unafraid.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/ucl/2012/2007585_lu.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/ucl/2012/2007585_lu.pdf</a>

Why are people surprised about Kolo starting? Mancini said pre-Everton that Kolo would either start v Everton or Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.