BB2.0

I have heard many a tale of you BB2. From what I gather you won't last long and will have wound many a person up in that time aswell.

MikeBlue said:
I have heard many a tale of you BB2. From what I gather you won't last long and will have wound many a person up in that time aswell.

You will soon learn that there aint no party like a bb2 party.

Scareye said:
Ah a legend returns. You don't know me mate but I am a long time admirer.
I too am not a racist as I enjoy a curry.

Thanks, I always used to say that most people on here either liked/were indifferent toward me, the perception that I was a 'hate figure' came from the fact that the minority who abused me were very vocal about it.

The ones who called me racist, not going to mention them by name but I mean Irishman and the hippy had no basis to do so, when I invited him to ask the lads at The Curry Cottage if I'm racist I meant it, surely if I was racist I simply would not go there, same goes for my (over 300) facebook friends, more colours than a bag of skittles.

Anyway I'd like to move on from all that, recent events have shown us that lifes too short to get involved in these petty squabbles, plus the Irishman was sniffing a lot of nail varnish at the height of our battles (SO I'M TOLD)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
And who the hell is this??

<a class="postlink" href="http://nosleeptilbrooklands.blogspot.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nosleeptilbrooklands.blogspot.co.uk/</a>

(I have never been 'an office manager' in my life)

Not googled brooklandsblue in a while but it's clear that I've taken my eye off the ball. Can whoever is doing this please stop or I'm going to be forced to so something as it's really not on.
Nah, that one is definitely you, no question

Looks like being a mod has suddenly got interesting again.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm --<br /><br />
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ovo said:
Still selling the catalogues BB2?

No, I never ever sold catalogues, it was a misunderstanding with a company known as Kleeneze.
Which your legal team has now presumably resolved in your favour?

So is everyone and anyone to have ever been banned now back in the fold (for the time being)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.