BB2.0

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Scareye said:
Ah a legend returns. You don't know me mate but I am a long time admirer.
I too am not a racist as I enjoy a curry.

Thanks, I always used to say that most people on here either liked/were indifferent toward me, the perception that I was a 'hate figure' came from the fact that the minority who abused me were very vocal about it.

The ones who called me racist, not going to mention them by name but I mean Irishman and the hippy had no basis to do so, when I invited him to ask the lads at The Curry Cottage if I'm racist I meant it, surely if I was racist I simply would not go there, same goes for my (over 300) facebook friends, more colours than a bag of skittles.

Anyway I'd like to move on from all that, recent events have shown us that lifes too short to get involved in these petty squabbles, plus the Irishman was sniffing a lot of nail varnish at the height of our battles (SO I'M TOLD)

So you think there isn't a single person out there who has dined in Curry houses because, they have dished out racist remarks on occasions in the past?

Which Curry Cottage by the way?

Four pages and he hasn't had to gather more information for his various dossiers.

Not a single mention of getting his legal team involved either.

Disappointed.

Edit: Missed the legal team mention on page 1, didn't take long. No longer disappointed.

markbmcfc said:
Four pages and he hasn't had to gather more information for his various dossiers.

Disappointed.
Well, there's a recession on. It appears that the new Brooky looks to go down the mediation route where possible, rather than unleashing his team of highly paid legal Rotweillers without fear nor mercy, as he used to do.
As for the dossiers, well, have you seen the price of stationery these days?

LongsightM13 said:
markbmcfc said:

Disappointed.
Well, there's a recession on. It appears that the new Brooky looks to go down the mediation route where possible, rather than unleashing his team of highly paid legal Rotweillers without fear nor mercy, as he used to do.
As for the dossiers, well, have you seen the price of stationery these days?

Crayons are quite expensive these days. Ive had to cut back on buying them and im bloody starving because of it.

LongsightM13 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I think I finally get BB2.
Does this mean the "celebrity boxing match" might be on after all?
It would piss all over Haye v Chisora in terms of drama and potential for mayhem

As BB2 says, life's too short.

Well, his life would be if we got it on, anyway ;-)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Scareye said:

Thanks, I always used to say that most people on here either liked/were indifferent toward me, the perception that I was a 'hate figure' came from the fact that the minority who abused me were very vocal about it.

The ones who called me racist, not going to mention them by name but I mean Irishman and the hippy had no basis to do so, when I invited him to ask the lads at The Curry Cottage if I'm racist I meant it, surely if I was racist I simply would not go there, same goes for my (over 300) facebook friends, more colours than a bag of skittles.
Anyway I'd like to move on from all that, recent events have shown us that lifes too short to get involved in these petty squabbles, plus the Irishman was sniffing a lot of nail varnish at the height of our battles (SO I'M TOLD)

Wow you popular bugger you, just out of interest how many different colours of person are they because as far as I know there are 5 colours in a bag of skittles and I cant think of 5 different colours of person unless we are using skintones etc. tehn I apologise and stand corrected for life

gazinho said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Scareye said:

Wow you popular bugger you, just out of interest how many different colours of person are they because as far as I know there are 5 colours in a bag of skittles and I cant think of 5 different colours of person unless we are using skintones etc. tehn I apologise and stand corrected for life

I don't think he means colours of person, as in race, I think he means....

Blue - Hypothermic
Red - Sunburnt
Yellow - Jaundice?
Green - Nauseous
Purple - Out of breath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.