BB2.0

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The Flash said:
As I joined post BB2.0 absence/ban, I didn't understand the references, nor the wistfulness which some posters displayed on here regarding his absence.

However, having been directed to the 39 pages of the Cheeses Of Nazareth/BB2.0 manlove fest, I have been able to deduce thus:

BB2.0 is ginger, homophobic/sexual, scared of swimming pools, somewhat devoid of a sense of humour, compiles dossiers and has a battalion of lawyers on a retainer to do his bidding whenever he feels slighted?

Popcorn cat is going to be fucking busy......

How many times do I have to tell people I have no issues with gaymen I really like some of Elton Johns songs, I personally think that men who are penis enthusiasts should do so in the privacy of their own apartments.

Haven't had time to read many of BB2.0s replies or posts but that one isn't as well veiled as the old ones would have been.

You lost your touch old boy?

Anyway - does this mean that boxing match between you and Didsbury is back on?

daveduke67 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The Flash said:
As I joined post BB2.0 absence/ban, I didn't understand the references, nor the wistfulness which some posters displayed on here regarding his absence.

However, having been directed to the 39 pages of the Cheeses Of Nazareth/BB2.0 manlove fest, I have been able to deduce thus:

BB2.0 is ginger, homophobic/sexual, scared of swimming pools, somewhat devoid of a sense of humour, compiles dossiers and has a battalion of lawyers on a retainer to do his bidding whenever he feels slighted?

How many times do I have to tell people I have no issues with gaymen I really like some of Elton Johns songs, I personally think that men who are penis enthusiasts should do so in the privacy of their own apartments.

Haven't had time to read many of BB2.0s replies or posts but that one isn't as well veiled as the old ones would have been.

I have already asked this, dave, and sadly, it would appear the answer is no.
This could be a new feature:
Ask Brooky.
Q: Have any more elderly men urinated on your brogues in public conveniences, accidentally or otherwise, during your enforced absence?

The cookie monster said:
So let me get this right... The op hasnt been on for 10 months and been ripped a new arsehole by near all the forum in this timespan..

Now back in the fold and the rose petals are out...

I love bluemoon :)

He's been doing a lot of golfing in Argentina.

Citizen52 said:
The cookie monster said:
So let me get this right... The op hasnt been on for 10 months and been ripped a new arsehole by near all the forum in this timespan..

Now back in the fold and the rose petals are out...

I love bluemoon :)

He's been doing a lot of golfing in Argentina.
HAha, very good

daveduke67 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The Flash said:

Same filling different crust.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Seosa said:
An appearance from Cheeses of Nazareth is required...

It's bloody not, the mans a crazed predatory homosexual, the way people used to lap some of the things he used to say always worried me. Would Dennis Neilsen been offered the same level of verbal fellatio on this forum as Cheeses of Nazareth seems to get?

Alas 'tis true! My prodigal boy had returned from the wilderness, I rejoice.
The fattened calf will be slaughtered and I shall feast upon Brookies fertile testes.
T'will be my third cumming of the day. Glory be to God!

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Seosa said:
An appearance from Cheeses of Nazareth is required...

It's bloody not, the mans a crazed predatory homosexual, the way people used to lap some of the things he used to say always worried me. Would Dennis Neilsen been offered the same level of verbal fellatio on this forum as Cheeses of Nazareth seems to get?

Alas 'tis true! My prodigal boy had returned from the wilderness, I rejoice.
The fattened calf will be slaughtered and I shall feast upon Brookies fertile testes.
T'will be my third cumming of the day. Glory be to God!

Tow the line and you'll be fine. Cross the line and your ass is mine. You have neither the wit or intelligence to joust with me as had been proved on countless occasions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.